How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Aqualung

Jobs a good un!

She'd better hurry, I don't know what the visa requirements for EU citizens will be after Brexit.

1 hour ago, Freee!! said:

She'd better hurry, I don't know what the visa requirements for EU citizens will be after Brexit.

Neither do I. But its more likely that I'll spend most of my time in Sweden rather than her move full time here. She's uprooted from Los once and I'm not sure it would be fair for me to insist on her re-locating to the UK and going through the same thing again. Circumstances can change of course. 

2 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Neither do I. But its more likely that I'll spend most of my time in Sweden rather than her move full time here. She's uprooted from Los once and I'm not sure it would be fair for me to insist on her re-locating to the UK and going through the same thing again. Circumstances can change of course. 

I didn't pay attention to your flag, I was just thinking about visa requirements for a holiday or something like that. My wife waited with a city trip to London until she had her Dutch passport.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this