Chinese crap products, i've had enough !!!

Pumpuynarak

7 hours ago, Lantern said:

I have come to the conclusion that the Chinese can't even make a decent cardboard box.

LOL but i have to say in their defence all my fake watches with Chinese movements are working fine, all 11 of them but the office chair is basically not fit for purpose.

Ya just gotta pick the right Chinese products to buy, bit like the lotto numbers lol

9 hours ago, Lantern said:

I have come to the conclusion that the Chinese can't even make a decent cardboard box.

We import certain underfloor heating parts from China and boxes are like paper and totally f***d. 

Hate to think how many houses we have flooded with their shit parts. 😄

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Well the Philips toaster i bought 6 months ago is f***** so i went out yesterday and bought a Sharp replacement. Now the reason i bought Philips is because i recognised the brand from the UK but was it made in China ?

Answers on a postcard lol 

Where is the sharp one made ?

• 2 months later...
On 10/24/2019 at 7:41 AM, tommy dee said:

400 baht to replce the telescopic thingy.  pattaya thai near big c turn there is a shop. 🙂

On 10/25/2019 at 12:45 AM, Lirchenfeld said:

Sounds like a faulty gas cylinder.  Just replace it. They don't cost that much. Just make sure the new cylinder is designed for your weightclass.

Thanks guys, i got a replacement piston from Lazada cost 492bht and fitted it, job done.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

No and WTF is it ? lol

That's just a key ring but it's styled on a Martin-Baker ejection seat release handle.

I thought you worked on aircraft although I suppose an ejection seat on a helicopter wouldn't be much use.

martin-baker-ejection-seat-out-of-and-f4

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fygjam said:

That's just a key ring but it's styled on a Martin-Baker ejection seat release handle.

I thought you worked on aircraft although I suppose an ejection seat on a helicopter wouldn't be much use.

martin-baker-ejection-seat-out-of-and-f4

Just as a matter of interest.

Do you get a rubber boat as well as a parachute with one of these ejection seats?

If so, is it made in China? 😎

Edited by Jambo
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Freee!! said:

I sure do.

And my Chinese wife was also crap, replaced her with a Vietnamese one 😉

Really? Pray tell me why.

Is the materials cheap?, bad construction?, reliability problems?

I am serious, I really want to know why you think the iphone is crap.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Mrmango said:

IMHO, bad V.F.M.   Way to expensive for the technical performances compared to many other phones (included Chinese ones).

Another case where you pay for the name, the hype, making face, and looking trendy.

Just my 2 eurocents.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Hows that made in China vibrator i gave you working out ?

Seems in full working order but untested, as yet although in anticipation of much initial use have changed the batteries.

I arrived in Mae Sot to find teerak with a very nasty cold and cough. So saving it unseen for now as a  forthcoming surprise and test run when she is feeling better. 

Progess report to follow. 😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mrmango said:

I really dislike the user interface (not logical to me) and I think it is way overpriced. Besides that, I got out of the church of St. Jobs about 25 years ago and am allergic to religious zealotry.

2 hours ago, Freee!! said:

I really dislike the user interface (not logical to me) and I think it is way overpriced. Besides that, I got out of the church of St. Jobs about 25 years ago and am allergic to religious zealotry.

Ok but none of your bitches has to do with the Chinese quality.

BTW, I have never used ANY Apple products, and I only used the iphone as an example of products from China that can be top quality.

• Thumbs Up 1