Chinese crap products, i've had enough !!!

Pumpuynarak

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of Chinese made products that are absolute crap just not fit for purpose. I'm sitting here in me office chair slowly sinking until i can barely see the Com screen lol and i have to continuously keep lifting it back up, i bought it 6 months ago and paid 2500bht.

Now i hear you saying don't buy Chinese but USA or European, now that i usually do if the option is there but i'm finding it mission impossible nowadays to source USA/Euro products.

Rant over, i'm on me way out later to buy another chair......

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of Chinese made products that are absolute crap just not fit for purpose. I'm sitting here in me office chair slowly sinking until i can barely see the Com screen lol and i have to continuously keep lifting it back up, i bought it 6 months ago and paid 2500bht.

Now i hear you saying don't buy Chinese but USA or European, now that i usually do if the option is there but i'm finding it mission impossible nowadays to source USA/Euro products.

Mmmm, depending on your weight you may consider to buy an US product, mate ?

For me, a average Chinese thing will do as I am more of an Asian shape...😌😌😌😌

And BTW, it is not designed to be used as a sex swing .....

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Mmmm, depending on your weight you may consider to buy an US product, mate ?

For me, a average Chinese thing will do as I am more of an Asian shape...😌😌😌😌

And BTW, it is not designed to be used as a sex swing .....

The piston/sleeve or whatever that determines the height of the chair which you set by the lever is f*****, it has worked perfectly ok for 6 months.

BTW i'm only 93kg and in good fit for fighting shape 🤣 and it has seen some activities but nothing that would give rise to its malfunction other than the fact that its Chinese crap.

• Haha 1

The piston/sleeve or whatever that determines the height of the chair which you set by the lever is f*****, it has worked perfectly ok for 6 months.
BTW i'm only 93kg and in good fit for fighting shape [emoji1787] and it has seen some activities but nothing that would give rise to its malfunction other than the fact that its Chinese crap.
I recently purchased an office and I noticed a lot of the cheapies being sold are only rated to 80kg.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 2

33 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

I recently purchased an office and I noticed a lot of the cheapies being sold are only rated to 80kg.

So, typical case of overload.....

Have a look at elevators ! 75 to 80 kg/ person is the norm.

Standardized in both Europe and Asia

In Europe Standard, every passengers are assigned to at least 75 kg by default[1]. However, the suggested people can carry by the elevators are related how many spaces can the elevator allocated. Which is the Available Car Area[2].

35 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

That never crossed my mind 👍when i get a new one i'll bear that in mind, thanks.

17 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Sounds like a faulty gas cylinder.  Just replace it. They don't cost that much. Just make sure the new cylinder is designed for your weightclass.

Edited by Lirchenfeld
  • Great Info 1

Cliff, the same thing here in America, alot of Chinese imports. Sometimes I buy, sometimes not, would rather pay a bit more and get decent quality.

I will say this though, you know they have alot of these Furniture Fairs in Bangkok at Impact Arena. Wifey bought me this very, very nice leather chair in 2017 that was made in Bangkok somewhere ( I asked) for my "man cave" upstairs.  

Ever buy any Thai direct made products?  Wifey tends to do this, seems some are quite good. 

IMG_1026.JPG

• Thumbs Up 1