Sea-Hawks

Khon Kaen, Udon Thani, Hua Hin

On 11/9/2019 at 9:24 PM, Horizondave said:

I thought for a minute you were TS in disguise. You also obviously have an issue with being in Isaan

FFS.... what are you on ? Whatever it is, stop it !

• Sad 1

On 11/8/2019 at 10:54 PM, BarryL said:

bangkok much beter almost every way even esan music especialy at end night. beer & food not even same world.

been in ut, kk & bangkok. all ok but bangkok world class.

Can't agree with you on BKK being "world class". For a first time visitor I'd agree on it being fantastic for all the big tourist attractions Grand Palace, Wat Pho etc.

But a "world class" city- no.

Inadequate public transport (the airport rail link is a disgrace), unchecked pollution, rising cost of living and for tourists given the strength of the THB less and less of a bargain. I can pay less or equivalent for meals/drinks in London, get superior food and better service.

I've done BKK to death and find the idea of going to KK or UT, and up to Laos far more interesting, and have enjoyed  this TR accordingly.

Would agree with you on Tawandang on Rama III being great though.  Possibly the only nightlife venue I can think of in BKK that hasn't declined markedly in the past 15 years.

1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

Can't agree with you on BKK being "world class". For a first time visitor I'd agree on it being fantastic for all the big tourist attractions Grand Palace, Wat Pho etc.

But a "world class" city- no.

Inadequate public transport (the airport rail link is a disgrace), unchecked pollution, rising cost of living and for tourists given the strength of the THB less and less of a bargain. I can pay less or equivalent for meals/drinks in London, get superior food and better service.

I've done BKK to death and find the idea of going to KK or UT, and up to Laos far more interesting, and have enjoyed  this TR accordingly.

Would agree with you on Tawandang on Rama III being great though.  Possibly the only nightlife venue I can think of in BKK that hasn't declined markedly in the past 15 years.

not mean bangkok world class. mean tawandang  rama 3 original club is world class, brew own beer, food very good, shows good.

do not know why horizondave think i talk bad about esan & tawandang there but they very diferent than tawandang bangkok. 

47 minutes ago, BarryL said:

not mean bangkok world class. mean tawandang  rama 3 original club is world class, brew own beer, food very good, shows good.

do not know why horizondave think i talk bad about esan & tawandang there but they very diferent than tawandang bangkok. 

OK👍 I've had some great nights out there too

8 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

FFS.... what are you on ? Whatever it is, stop it !

You missed the humour and too be honest I have missed the forum I joined, time for a new forum I think.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

You missed the humour and too be honest I have missed the forum I joined, time for a new forum I think.

I am thinking a bit same.  

Concerning the forum has lost its spirit...... More on that tmrw.

Ok, I admit I missed the humour part !