Could you.. Would you...?

Lanzalad

Surgery Addict Spends £15k To Look As Fake As Possible

Surgery Addict Spends £15k To Look As Fake As Possible

A 21-year-old woman has freely admitted that she spent nearly £15,000 on cosmetic surgeries in order to look as fake as possible.

She also said that despite the fact that she gets some funny looks when she walks down the street, she will be having even more procedures to further her look. 

Aspiring musician and salon manager Serena Smith, from Toronto, added that even her own boyfriend has asked her to stop having procedures because other men go 'crazy' for her. 

This all started because Serena got it into her head that she looked plain - using the examples of celebrities who have had plastic surgery to enhance their various features, she decided to get into it herself.

Credit: MDW Features

Several years and a whole wad of cash later on, she's had loads of fillers put in, augmented her breasts from 32A to 32DD, and continues to have Botox injections into her face. 

Her boyfriend, 29-year-old bodybuilder Tyler, has begged her to stop having the fillers. However, Serena insists that her desire to have more surgery is no different to his desire to build bigger muscles. 

That doesn't stop him being jealous of the looks she gets, though.

She said: "Since my very earliest thoughts I can remember being very aware of looks and beauty.

"From a young age, I began a fascination with plastic surgery from watching different documentaries and reality shows on the subject.

"My desire to look like these women was overtaking my life, it was like a constant obsession of beauty.

"Before having any enhancements, I truly did not feel like myself, just a very bland and basic person blending in with the others. Of course I had a natural beauty, but it was too simple for my taste."

She continued: "When I'm all done up, my hair and makeup and of course my enhancements draw a lot of attention and stares.

"Whenever I go out, I always see men ignore their wives and children and stare at me because I guess maybe they wish they could be with me instead.

"Whenever I leave the house, even if I'm not wearing any makeup (which is very rare), men will still approach me and try and have conversations with me. Everyone is always trying to pass on their telephone number to me - it is hilarious."

So, despite her boyfriend's concerns, she wants to continue with her plan. Oh, and she also wants to forge a singing career in the process. 

Serena added: "I do have a boyfriend and he does get jealous sometimes when other men get excited by me but that is just the reality when you are with someone like me who gets a lot of attention.

"My boyfriend tells me to stop with the fillers, especially the lips, and that I am already beautiful, but I just can't do that. Like I said, the extreme look is what I desire, an over-exaggerated emphasis on glamorous beauty.

"I'm sure he won't mind once I have larger breasts though, which is one of the future surgeries I am planning on having.

"I'd also like to have a rhinoplasty to achieve a cute Barbie nose, an eyebrow lift, my chin bones shaved down and reshaped, a hairline reshaping surgery and also butt and hip implants for a curvier look. 

"I have big things planned. This really is just the beginning for me."

Serena concluded: "I think beauty is confidence; it is something you can create for yourself, however you would like to and in whatever unique way you desire.

"When you walk out into the world every day you need to be happy and confident with the way you look - it really is a big thing that can change your life once you are secure with yourself."

• Sad 2

‘Dragon Girl’, 24, who has spent over $37K modifying her body goes blind for three weeks after tattooing eyeballs blue

Amber has had 200 tattoos on her body, had her tongue split and her earlobes stretched. Picture: amber__luke/Instagram

It was the latest in a string of body modifications the body piercer has done, included getting 200 tattoos on her body, having her tongue split and her earlobes stretched.

Blue-haired Amber has also had a boob job, cheek and lip fillers and pointed implants placed in her ears.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/face-body/dragon-girl-24-who-has-spent-over-37k-modifying-her-body-goes-blind-for-three-weeks-after-tattooing-eyeballs-blue/news-story/43d40d9c7ca3af99cbc2c8fa8a07f360

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/5/2019 at 12:45 AM, fygjam said:

‘Dragon Girl’, 24, who has spent over $37K modifying her body goes blind for three weeks after tattooing eyeballs blue

Amber has had 200 tattoos on her body, had her tongue split and her earlobes stretched. Picture: amber__luke/Instagram

It was the latest in a string of body modifications the body piercer has done, included getting 200 tattoos on her body, having her tongue split and her earlobes stretched.

Blue-haired Amber has also had a boob job, cheek and lip fillers and pointed implants placed in her ears.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/beauty/face-body/dragon-girl-24-who-has-spent-over-37k-modifying-her-body-goes-blind-for-three-weeks-after-tattooing-eyeballs-blue/news-story/43d40d9c7ca3af99cbc2c8fa8a07f360

Look at me...Me...ME........MEEEEEE!