How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Bazle

Jomtien Beach

6 hours ago, Bazle said:

I am told that the insects are dragonflies. 

Very common around water.

18 hours ago, Bazle said:

I stopped it Lumpini Park Beach - about 3/5ths of a mile past Soi Chaiyaphruek, but it felt much further. The road is single lane each way at that point.

I went along Jomtien  Second Road a few days ago, so inland from where you were but from about level I think.  I never knew there were so many high rise concrete monstrosities in that space.

Edited by KWA

On 10/31/2019 at 11:23 PM, KWA said:

I went along Jomtien  Second Road a few days ago, so inland from where you were but from about level I think.  I never knew there were so many high rise concrete monstrosities in that space.

It's amazing what you see in some of these beach side developments in many places. Rio de janeiro, Acapulco Mexico --- just two examples. Endless rows of vacant condo/apartment buildings.

2 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

It's amazing what you see in some of these beach side developments in many places. Rio de janeiro, Acapulco Mexico --- just two examples. Endless rows of vacant condo/apartment buildings.

One of the good things about Bali.

No high rise buildings.  3 Floors maximum .

Same where I live in France.

3 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

One of the good things about Bali.

No high rise buildings.  3 Floors maximum .

Same where I live in France.

Yes. And I'm sure deters idiot investors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Glasseye said:

Yes. And I'm sure deters idiot investors.

Still too many hotels, but at least they are not monstruosities and are discreet.

Sign in to follow this