Gulf War veteran, 55, was killed by a single punch from a bouncer in Thailand

Pumpuynarak

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

At that time though , you could see a number of the other guys working there taking an interest in what was happening .. I was never that comfortable being in  GoGos with male serving staff before , but that put me right off , especially Bars in the same group as Peppermint 

Yes, many bar owners won't employ male service staff.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, roobob said:

Probably right mate...…… I have had my account now going for over 15 years ...… and my current card still valid for another year or so..... so  maybe with the replacement card I will have to go to 6 digits. 

cheers

Correct, it will be when you need to update to a new card that you will be expected to change the pin to 6 digits, that was my experience....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Talk about a thread going off topic lol, yet f**k all response from the mods. 

Arguing a toss over how many pin numbers FFS. 

And now Chang Fai is here to drag this forum down like he did to Secrets. No wonder Krapow got fed up, think I will join him soon. 

• Thumbs Up 3

31 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Talk about a thread going off topic lol, yet f**k all response from the mods. 

Arguing a toss over how many pin numbers FFS. 

And now Chang Fai is here to drag this forum down like he did to Secrets. No wonder Krapow got fed up, think I will join him soon. 

Naaah, come on mate.  I know its a tough period with Brexit and the rugby, but keep the spirit up ! 

Bloody hell, you are one of the most genuine persons on here !

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

Naaah, come on mate.  I know its a tough period with Brexit and the rugby, but keep the spirit up ! 

Bloody hell, you are one of the most genuine persons on here !

Thanks mate, but CF will turn this forum to shit as he did Secrets. 

Posting style is clearly him. 

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

No i did'nt thats why i have'nt made any stupid assumptions but you obviously did, i hope you made the authorities aware of your presence, you are a key witness 🤣

Are your eyes painted on ?

where did I say I was a witness to the incident. ?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Jambo said:

QUOTE:

"I expect the big bar war veteran gave it large and then got sat on his ass."

Speak for yourself - I for one do not appreciate the opinion of somebody who makes a comment such as the above and I am very surprised you wrote as you did even allowing for your caveat at the end.

His style reminds me of someone?

BINGO

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

Thanks mate, but CF will turn this forum to shit as he did Secrets. 

Posting style is clearly him. 

You may be correct but CF was far more literate than this guy and knew just how far to go without getting banned.

No snuff video's yet either. 

Dig in mate - he will self destruct way before doing any real harm.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Jambo said:

You may be correct but CF was far more literate than this guy and knew just how far to go without getting banned.

Who is CF ?

A moderator posted and suggested I should wind my neck in or face removal, I now know the boundaries and if I stay within them there should be no reason to ban me.

24 minutes ago, Gin Kii said:

Who is CF ?

A moderator posted and suggested I should wind my neck in or face removal, I now know the boundaries and if I stay within them there should be no reason to ban me.

18 minutes ago, Gin Kii said:

Thanks for editing my post with your qoute, is that allowed here ?

Enough said...

5 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

We'll "sort him" before that...

2 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

No i did'nt thats why i have'nt made any stupid assumptions but you obviously did, i hope you made the authorities aware of your presence, you are a key witness 🤣

34 minutes ago, Jambo said:

2 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Enough said...

You blokes are worse than the bloke you are having a shot at with the provoking posts after Tommy Admin has already got a handle on the situation.

He acknowledged what Tommy said... had moved on.... but you blokes inflamed the situation again.

Maybe go and read Tommy's post again...and this time do what he requests.

cheers

1 minute ago, roobob said:

You blokes are worse than the bloke you are having a shot at with the provoking posts after Tommy Admin has already got a handle on the situation.

He acknowledged what Tommy said... had moved on.... but you blokes inflamed the situation again.

Maybe go and read Tommy's post again...and this time do what he requests.

cheers

Not really all that fair some have free reign to have a dig and yet others have a noose placed round their neck but it is what it is.

Tommy has spoken and I will respect his advice.

you really think pub owners give a rats ass about their patrons other than the money in their pocket ?

Yes. I have told patrons in my bar that they won’t be served any more alcohol.
Everyone complained and said they were never coming back, everyone came back, usually the next day and apologised.
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

9 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Just to get this thread back on track, did anyone think watching the vid that the Thai bouncer was defending himself from an attack ?

No , it looks like there are three Thais and the victim didn't know where the attack was going to come from , he was retreating ... a cowardly attack imho 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

No , it looks like there are three Thais and the victim didn't know where the attack was going to come from , he was retreating ... a cowardly attack imho 

Yep so how can he get acquitted on the basis that he was defending himself, beggars belief imo, the court must have seen the vid ehh ?

Question - Why was'nt he restrained (they had the numbers) and the police called ?

Edited by Pumpuynarak