Anyone know where in Pattaya i can buy a Mitsubishi Aircon remote control ?

Pumpuynarak

5 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Since they call it a blaster I guess it should good idea he can call me and I can change the channels for him

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

You would certainly save me having a set of steps permanently stationed in the lounge so we can turn it on and off manually 🤣

• Like 1

Okay I was wondering through DIY today at the Avenue and came across this it's a universal air conditioning remote I don't need one but I took one for the team. It was only 99 Baht brought it home put batteries in it set it up via the instructions which are very easy and the first code I put in for LG work perfect and it works for all of the functions everything so maybe one of these will work Mitsubishi is listed on there instruction list you may want to give it a go.20191107_153810.jpg20191107_153819.jpg

• Great Info 2

On 11/4/2019 at 9:23 PM, Pumpuynarak said:

i've ordered today on Lazada is no good, if its not WGAF its costing 280bht lol 

On 11/6/2019 at 3:16 PM, Pumpuynarak said:

Well its just been delivered and guess what........IT DON"T WORK

48 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

It was only 99 Baht brought it home put batteries in it set it up via the instructions which are very easy and the first code I put in for LG work perfect and it works for all of the functions

You like to rub it in.

Life's Good!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fygjam said:

You like to rub it in.

Life's Good!

Not at all I'm trying to help him out letting him know for a hundred baht thing that I picked up Works absolutely perfect and I'm impressed because it handles all the functions including the timer the clock everything the fans the mode the swing everything.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/6/2019 at 7:16 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

IT DON"T WORK back to the drawing board 🤣

Was it transmitting IR and the aircon not responding, or was it not sending anything?

You can check by looking at the sender through your mobile phone camera as you push a button.  Try it in your tv remote or one you know works OK to see what it should look like.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, KWA said:

Was it transmitting IR and the aircon not responding, or was it not sending anything?

You can check by looking at the sender through your mobile phone camera as you push a button.  Try it in your tv remote or one you know works OK to see what it should look like.

This is what appears on the RC screen when turned on but the aircon unit is not being turned on.

P1000870.JPG

Silly question here but have you considered that maybe it's not the remote that's packed up but the sensor or whatever in the A/C unit ? Have you actually bought a universal remote and tried it on other A/C units ?

I've bought a couple of universal remotes over the years and they've all worked perfectly on various things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Silly question here but have you considered that maybe it's not the remote that's packed up but the sensor or whatever in the A/C unit ? Have you actually bought a universal remote and tried it on other A/C units ?

I've bought a couple of universal remotes over the years and they've all worked perfectly on various things.

Yes that did cross my mind but would you believe the original RC works from time to time when it wants to so i assume the sensor in the unit is ok plus my aircon guy has had a lookie and he reckons its the RC. I'll have a lookie at one of these universal RC's as recco by guys on here.

8 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Yes that did cross my mind but would you believe the original RC works from time to time when it wants to so i assume the sensor in the unit is ok plus my aircon guy has had a lookie and he reckons its the RC. I'll have a lookie at one of these universal RC's as recco by guys on here.

If you haven't already done so.

• Clean the IR receiver window on the A/C unit.
  • Clean the IR transmitter bulb on the remote.
  • Check the battery terminals in the remote for any corrosion.
  • Try new batteries.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, KWA said:

• Great Info 3

On 11/7/2019 at 9:48 PM, KWA said:

22 hours ago, Painter said:

Well the new RC is working and low and behold if i try it on me other Aircon models it functions perfectly, its just no good to replace the one that is intermittently  defective that i ordered it for. So i'll keep as a replacement for when one of the others f**** up which they are sure to do eventually.

Thanks for your help guys, i appreciate. 

• Thumbs Up 2

On 11/8/2019 at 8:20 AM, mrcharliemofo said:

Bingo.

JDM

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2019 at 2:15 PM, Captain_B said:

Also near the garage on Theprasit road is a shop does remotes for everything. Not genuine possibly but I replaced all my aircon remotes for I think 200 baht each.

Sent from my SM-J610F using Tapatalk

Yes top place I have bought over 40 remortes there over the years for all sorts of appliances very helpful woman there.

JDM

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Back in the days when I was renting out short term I would not check the remotes. 

You would be surprised how many panic pack last min in the morning and packed a remote or two.

In studio its normally 5 you can addd a further 4 if its a 1 bedroom.

Also normal replacement due to malfunction.

Aircon.

Wall fan.

ceiling fan.

TV.

Dvd player.

JDM