Jump to content
Glasseye

Bangkok - "High Class Gentlemans Clubs"

Recommended Posts

A couple friends of mine want to check out a "high Class" club here in Bangkok. I've never been or really care to. They are into the smoking cigars and shit like that. Never appealed to me....

 

But anyway - Anyone ever been ?   Any recommendations and names of places, etc. to go ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

A couple friends of mine want to check out a "high Class" club here in Bangkok. I've never been or really care to. They are into the smoking cigars and shit like that. Never appealed to me....

 

But anyway - Anyone ever been ?   Any recommendations and names of places, etc. to go ?

@STARGAZER may know a few ?

Or @code_slayer_bkk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

A couple friends of mine want to check out a "high Class" club here in Bangkok. I've never been or really care to. They are into the smoking cigars and shit like that. Never appealed to me....

 

But anyway - Anyone ever been ?   Any recommendations and names of places, etc. to go ?

pegasus near narz nightclub in cowboy area. both very hiso.

sometimes pegasus say member only but last time not. still best to go with member

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BarryL said:

pegasus near narz nightclub in cowboy area. both very hiso.

sometimes pegasus say member only but last time not. still best to go with member

Thanks man !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BarryL said:

pegasus near narz nightclub in cowboy area. both very hiso.

sometimes pegasus say member only but last time not. still best to go with member

Have never been to one-reading your post they sound more like semi-private clubs, where you have to join up?

Very different then from Pattaya's Gentlemens Clubs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Very different then from Pattaya's Gentlemens Clubs

They ARE !

Come on mate,  "pattaya" and "gentlemen" in the same phrase....

Its the biggest whorehouse of the world. 

Plenty HiSo places in BKK, mostly of course for locals but not only.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Have never been to one-reading your post they sound more like semi-private clubs, where you have to join up?

Very different then from Pattaya's Gentlemens Clubs

can do on line now. one time visit  @ club cost abot 1800 baht. member one year abot 20000 but come with 5 or 6 bottle of farang whisky.

make me laugh when eggman say bangkok limitd on thing to do compare to pattaya

  • Great Info 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have heard there is very high class booty at these spots. But still, you have to laugh when you hear a youngster bragging about the “freebie“ he scores at a place like this. Then you find out he didn’t pay for loving, but had dropped 15k on his visit the night before. But 20K for a year, to look at some of the hottest girls in town, with many bottles of spirits thrown in, is a bloody bargain compared to “bottle service” back home and looking at stuck up, overweight birds. I remember being in Scottsdale in 2008 and Smirnoff at a better nightclub was $220 USD + tips. Smirnoff, a dozen years ago. SMH, I wasted lots of cash before the crash of ‘08
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Have heard there is very high class booty at these spots. But still, you have to laugh when you hear a youngster bragging about the “freebie“ he scores at a place like this. Then you find out he didn’t pay for loving, but had dropped 15k on his visit the night before. But 20K for a year, to look at some of the hottest girls in town, with many bottles of spirits thrown in, is a bloody bargain compared to “bottle service” back home and looking at stuck up, overweight birds. I remember being in Scottsdale in 2008 and Smirnoff at a better nightclub was $220 USD + tips. Smirnoff, a dozen years ago. SMH, I wasted lots of cash before the crash of ‘08
 

also pay to talk with girl. japan style is some times just drink & talk. remeber host pay some thing like 500 baht hour each. sit at table and he share one his botle. some go with customer some not

can also st & lt girls that go but cost more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 4:22 AM, Lemondropkid said:

Have never been to one-reading your post they sound more like semi-private clubs, where you have to join up?

Very different then from Pattaya's Gentlemens Clubs

Neither has the vast majority of active forum members and never likely to know the difference from personal experience.

The main difference is you are exceedingly unlikely to get a blow job in Bangkok for two LD's and a 500 baht tip. :default_biggrin:

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 4:22 AM, Lemondropkid said:

Very different then from Pattaya's Gentlemens Clubs

"Gentleman's club" means very different things in Bangkok and Pattaya. What's called a "gentleman's club " in Pattaya is NOTHING like a Bangkok gentleman's club (or GClub).  In Bangkok, it's basically a night club with hostesses, but in Pattaya, it's a brothel with S/T rooms.  In many of the Bangkok GClubs, the hostesses can't be bar fined.  They are free to go with customers, but most are looking for sponsorship arrangements rather one-night, cash-in-hand encounters. Wealthy Thai men sometimes find a "mia noi"  (literally "minor wife," but "mistress" would be the word in English) in Bangkok-style GClubs.

With the exception of The Pimp and Pimp Sister, two clubs owned and operated by an American, about 99% of the customers in Bangkok GClubs are Thais and other Asians. And even The Pimp's owner has said at 85% of his customers are Asian.  Working farang ex-pats who do a lot of business entertaining have reason to visit a GClub to gain face in front of Asian customers, but the ordinary farang permanent resident or visitor to Thailand would be better off in a Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy bar if he's looking for companionship for the night.

Unless you're the guest of a GClub member, you'll drop a lot of cash on a visit to a GClub- in the range of 15,000 to 20,000 baht- and not get as much as a kiss on the cheek from a girl. The dynamics of a GClub are totally different from the Pattaya bars with which most farang are familiar.  If you're not prepared to buy a membership that starts at 20,000 baht, you have to pay an entrance fee of around 2,000 baht or buy a bottle of spirits and mixers for 4,000-5,000 baht.  You don't buy lady drinks, but pay for the girl's time, usually around 500 baht for 45 minutes.  She then "drinks" out of whatever bottle the customer has in front of him.  That means she'll put two drops of spirits into a glass of Coke.

The role of the hostess is close to what you find in Japanese kyabakura bars.  The hostess lights cigarettes, pours drinks, chat with the customer, etc.  Sexual talk or touching isn't allowed in the open areas of most GClubs, although most have private "karaoke rooms" where things might get a bit more frisky if the girl(s) are well-tipped.  I'm not saying it is impossible, but it is extremely unlikely the girls would engage in any sort of sexual activity even in a private room.

The mama- and papasans are much more intrusive than in pushiest Pattaya bar and expect to be tipped.  Small bowls of snacks and fruit will arrive at your table unordered.  Some farang believe they are complimentary, but in fact they are ultra-expensive.  Unless you refuse the snacks before they are placed on the table, you'll be charged 500 baht for the contents of a 20-baht bag of potato chips.  The girls often order snacks or food without first asking the customer.

All this may seem very weird to members of Thailand 24-7, but it's the way things are done in GClubs.  Their customer base knows and accepts the routines; it's only farang  who would object.  The reason farang on their own aren't admitted to some GClubs is that they don't know how to behave appriopriately.  And should a farang  break any rules,  start to argue with the staff or get too loud,  he'll be the loneliest goddamned farang in Thailand.  NO ONE will help him or take his side.  In the worst case, he could be bounced out the back door faster than spit through a trumpet.

I've been to Bangkok GClubs five times, always as the guest.  I would never think of going on my own.  The girls were certainly pretty, but I didn't think they were on the whole much better than that the top girls in Pattaya go gos.  Asians are obsessed with light skin and "Chinese" or "Japanese" features, which doesn't do anything for me.  I would take LaLa (late of Sapphire, now at Panda) over any girl I saw in a GClub.

lala4.jpg

Last year LaLa tried working in a Bangkok GClub as there is huge demand among Japanese and Korean punters for tall girls with thin bodies, long legs and big natural tits. She quit after a week because she couldn't get along with the other girls. They looked down on her because she had worked as a bar girl in Pattaya.

 

@Glasseye 

If you and your friends decide to visit a Bangkok GClub, try to put together as large a group as possible, at least four or five.  That way you can buy a bottle, split the cost and avoid paying an entrance fee.  As BarryL wrote, Pegasus is farang-friendly, as are the two Pimp clubs.  I wouldn't try one of the others unless someone in your group speaks fluent Thai and is familiar with how things are done in GClubs.  Keep in mind that the chance of taking home a girl on your first visit to a GClub is about as big as winning the lottery.

Evil

 

 

  • Great Info 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CalEden said:

Years ago Asian Businessman friend of mine invited me to Pegasus with him and his nephews. He reserved a private room upstairs in the Pegasus. The Pegasus is really plush and classy, was very impressed. The Doorman wore a tail coat tuxedo and the carpet was so thick you literally sunk into the carpet with each step. The private room was very elegant (old French style) with a fireplace.  He had a large bottle of Remy Martin Louis XIII, the size you see in the airport duty free costing thousands of US Dollars.  I don't like cognac, but enjoyed the opportunity to try some of the best. 

My friend directed me to a room that had ladies, one side of the room had ladies that were only talking companions for the evening, the other side had ladies that were over night companions. Was told I could pick as many as I desired. Not to take advantage of my host's generosity I picked one from the overnight side. She was a little bit older than I would normally take and about 8 on a ten scale. We then joined the group for more fine cognac and conversation.

The Lady (Thai) spoke perfect English and a very intelligent conversationist. She told me she spoke Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese and Korean. She has traveled to Europe, South America and through out Asia with Asian Business Men.

At the end of the evening my host informed me everything was taken care of, so I was not to tip or pay for anything.  The sex was good and the conversation very interesting. I was impressed by the intelligence of this lady.

You lucky bastard!! 555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the same style as mentioned by @CalEden, there are the "no hands restaurants". Went in a few, for the job and invited by Thai businessmen. It is something worth doing, but not really my scene so 2 or 3 visits and after that no more.

Went also in some private clubs, of course at the prices one pays the quality of the women is great.

Did a Japanese club in Kobe, with Chinese and Japanese colleagues when I worked in HK, but again not really my scene although the Japanese girls LOVED the exotic French style...

Nowadays, I couldn't be bothered by all this. Spoiled kid I am...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CalEden said:

Years ago Asian Businessman friend of mine invited me to Pegasus with him and his nephews. He reserved a private room upstairs in the Pegasus. The Pegasus is really plush and classy, was very impressed. The Doorman wore a tail coat tuxedo and the carpet was so thick you literally sunk into the carpet with each step. The private room was very elegant (old French style) with a fireplace.  He had a large bottle of Remy Martin Louis XIII, the size you see in the airport duty free costing thousands of US Dollars.  I don't like cognac, but enjoyed the opportunity to try some of the best. 

My friend directed me to a room that had ladies, one side of the room had ladies that were only talking companions for the evening, the other side had ladies that were over night companions. Was told I could pick as many as I desired. Not to take advantage of my host's generosity I picked one from the overnight side. She was a little bit older than I would normally take and about 8 on a ten scale. We then joined the group for more fine cognac and conversation.

The Lady (Thai) spoke perfect English and a very intelligent conversationist. She told me she spoke Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese and Korean. She has traveled to Europe, South America and through out Asia with Asian Business Men.

At the end of the evening my host informed me everything was taken care of, so I was not to tip or pay for anything.  The sex was good and the conversation very interesting. I was impressed by the intelligence of this lady.

I live about 700 meters from Pegasus. Been once, and that was about 10 years before I lived here. 1997. But what a night. It was when I was opening Planet H's around the region. In the opening process, the night before grand opening, regardless of city we would do a private party with the local celebs and which ever of our global celebs were involved in that particular opening. Point was to make the local celebs feel like a big deal so we could whore them out for PR events the next 10 years.....For Bangkok we rented out Pegasus...had about 8 of the big name local male celebs, (lol, so big I can't even remember any of their names) and 2 of our big 4 Global Celebs, myself another guy who worked International Openings for me and 200 hundred of Bangkok's very finest..talk about a good ratio.....what a night, ....I will leave it at that, but what a night and just a prelude to the final 20 who made the cut  to our after party in Presidential Suite at Erawan Grand Hyatt.....we all damn near missed the Grand Opening Party at Planet the next night. 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

I live about 700 meters from Pegasus. Been once, and that was about 10 years before I lived here. 1997. But what a night. It was when I was opening Planet H's around the region. In the opening process, the night before grand opening, regardless of city we would do a private party with the local celebs and which ever of our global celebs were involved in that particular opening. Point was to make the local celebs feel like a big deal so we could whore them out for PR events the next 10 years.....For Bangkok we rented out Pegasus...had about 8 of the big name local male celebs, (lol, so big I can't even remember any of their names) and 2 of our big 4 Global Celebs, myself another guy who worked International Openings for me and 200 hundred of Bangkok's very finest..talk about a good ratio.....what a night, ....I will leave it at that, but what a night and just a prelude to the final 20 who made the cut  to our after party in Presidential Suite at Erawan Grand Hyatt.....we all damn near missed the Grand Opening Party at Planet the next night. 

 

 

good post. can tell what sell best. planet go broke many time. pegasus still ticking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have recent experience from Pegasus, within the past 12 months or so?  Is Pegasus still using the "two lines" for its  hostess, i.e., one line with girls who can be bar fined and one for those who can't? I have a vague memory of readinh somewhere that Pegasus and some other high-end GClubs fell afoul of the authorities and were shut down for a brief period.  When Pegasus reopened, it no longer offerered girls who were available for bar fine.

That report could have been wrong or maybe only describing a temporary measure, sort of like when girls "cover up" in WS go go bars for a few days after a raid. Does anyone know what the situation at Pegasus is like today?

Stickman has a good acount of a visit to Pegasus in 2008 (Link: The Illusion of Decadence.)   That is also the most recent year I was there.  I was a guest of a Taiwanese businessman I had known since my university days.  Although my recollections of my visit differ from Stickman's on some points, I agree with his conclusion about the reason for going to Pegasus:

"You do it because you can, and it is said that those guys who indulge themselves with a membership at Pegasus, do it more to relax, to impress, or to seal a deal than to partake in the pleasures of the flesh."

Evil

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

Does anyone have recent experience from Pegasus, within the past 12 months or so?  Is Pegasus still using the "two lines" for its  hostess, i.e., one line with girls who can be bar fined and one for those who can't? I have a vague memory of readinh somewhere that Pegasus and some other high-end GClubs fell afoul of the authorities and were shut down for a brief period.  When Pegasus reopened, it no longer offerered girls who were available for bar fine.

That report could have been wrong or maybe only describing a temporary measure, sort of like when girls "cover up" in WS go go bars for a few days after a raid. Does anyone know what the situation at Pegasus is like today?

Stickman has a good acount of a visit to Pegasus in 2008 (Link: The Illusion of Decadence.)   That is also the most recent year I was there.  I was a guest of a Taiwanese businessman I had known since my university days.  Although my recollections of my visit differ from Stickman's on some points, I agree with his conclusion about the reason for going to Pegasus:

"You do it because you can, and it is said that those guys who indulge themselves with a membership at Pegasus, do it more to relax, to impress, or to seal a deal than to partake in the pleasures of the flesh."

Evil

 

 

go abot 6 month ago. they seprate girl diferent but still diferent kind. some just talk other anything and still hiso room for big spend

now can pay fee abot 1900 baht get in without member.

  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...