London Pride 60th

coxyhog

It was billed as 60 minutes of free beer to celebrate the 60th anniversary of London Pride.Fortunately the serving wenches were late to turn up to my local club so it went on for longer than the 60.

The serving wenches were from Ecuador and very,very nice.

4bce01fe-b6cb-47ca-9b69-02710cb40b0c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Thought you meant the poofs until I read the post 😄

Even worse for me, I thought it was about beer being distributed for free during the Gay Pride parade....

Hence I didn't really understood the picture.  Ok, after a 2nd lecture I got it !

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, KhunDon said:

It used to be on sale in my local which is a free house, until the landlord took it off as the supplier got stupid on their pricing. 

£2.70 a pint in the club.

£3.70 in a pub I use down the road,but in there I drink Timothy Taylor's Landlord.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Lantern said:

That Landlord is a great drop.

Living in Thailand one just simply forgets how much better a pint of real British beer tastes.

When I did a trip back in August to visit my Daughters in Scotland it was first day lunch in the Black Bull and reaquainting myself with several pints of Deuchar's IPA . :default_biggrin:

14 hours ago, Jambo said:

Living in Thailand one just simply forgets how much better a pint of real British beer tastes.

When I did a trip back in August to visit my Daughters in Scotland it was first day lunch in the Black Bull and reaquainting myself with several pints of Deuchar's IPA . :default_biggrin:

Whenever I've tried real ale outside of the UK it's been served far too cold.The USA & Sweden spring to mind.

I don't think I could drink it in Thailand at the right temperature,just too fucking hot there.Anyway being a pisshead one has to be adaptable.

• Thumbs Up 1