Cricket

coxyhog

Woke up early & checked my phone for the cricket score - SL 5 down so went downstairs to get my laptop to watch it on Sky Go....got it turned on just in time to see them go in for lunch.Sods law.

But SL are 67-6 with a lead of 104 so it should be an interesting remainder of the day.

1 minute ago, Painter said:

Either modbro or my internet has failed me. Test Match Special for me, and, apart from the odd mishap, you wouldnt know they aren't at the ground...

Does Mobdro still work? Mine died well over a year ago.....

Not sure about India but England will not be fielding their strongest team,Bairstow & Curran are out of the first two & Buttler is only playing the first test.I guess they have to give the guys some time with their families.

Can I be arsed to wake up for it?....I did for the 1st Sri Lanka test & it knackered me for a few days.Probably depends on what I imbibe the night before.

27 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Not sure about India but England will not be fielding their strongest team,Bairstow & Curran are out of the first two & Buttler is only playing the first test.I guess they have to give the guys some time with their families.

Can I be arsed to wake up for it?....I did for the 1st Sri Lanka test & it knackered me for a few days.Probably depends on what I imbibe the night before.

They are going to be rotating the squad for as long as the isolation bubbles are in place......

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, coxyhog said:

I guess they have to give the guys some time with their families.

Once the players have finished their careers and made a shitload of money they will have plenty of time to spend with their families. In the meantime they should be playing every game they are selected for.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

Once the players have finished their careers and made a shitload of money they will have plenty of time to spend with their families. In the meantime they should be playing every game they are selected for.

Yeah......apart from they deliberately aren’t being selected for every game and I agree with that policy. It’s the 2 week bubbles leading up to series and the fact they can’t go home in between games that causes the problem. (With the England team anyway)