Hitler reacts to Peppermint Go Go closing down...

RR007

On 12/4/2019 at 6:44 AM, RR007 said:

It isn't funny when your German is good enough not to need the English subtitles. And yes, as a Dutchman and son of a teacher of German, my German is good enough. In my younger years I even did some English-German and German-English interpreting (caught in the middle of two groups of international volunteers, I and one Swede were the only ones speaking both languages at an acceptable level).

• 2 years later...

Bit of a thread resurrection, I made the meme  in question when I was a member of Pattaya Talk, but went looking for it just now, but the site is sadly dead.

"is her c**t full of diamonds?" was my personal fave.

Edited by Butch

1 hour ago, Butch said:

Bit of a thread resurrection, I made the meme  in question when I was a member of Pattaya Talk, but went looking for it just now, but the site is sadly dead.

Pattaya Talk is still going . . it is strange though as sometimes I have to have my vpn on for it to load, but I think that's down to me staying in a hotel and they tend to block it for some reason.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Butch said:

"is her c**t full of diamonds?" was my personal fave.

These are just hilarious…..this one’s 10 years old already 

8 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Here goes, took me two hours and no Oscar 

Absolutely brilliant mate, especially for those of us who have frequented the Rockhouse and know the names involved. I think this may get lifted and placed on Pattaya Live. Too be honest I think Alex would love it, a little bit of PR. Be nice also if Ray looks in here to comment. (And only 1 spelling mistake at 2.38 lol)

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Absolutely brilliant mate, especially for those of us who have frequented the Rockhouse and know the names involved. I think this may get lifted and placed on Pattaya Live. Too be honest I think Alex would love it, a little bit of PR. Be nice also if Ray looks in here to comment. (And only 1 spelling mistake at 2.38 lol)

Yeh....so fucking weird that being a regular in the RH I was banned from PL for not supporting the bar!

But my cock got hard at the mere mention of Tah....My God she had a tongue on her !!!

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

5 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yeh....so fucking weird that being a regular in the RH I was banned from PL for not supporting the bar!

But my cock got hard at the mere mention of Tah....My God she had a tongue on her !!!

I got assaulted in the RH toilet by that Tah, luckily my girlfriend was in the bar to save me.

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

11 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I made one about Hitler reacting against Bruce Mangosteen hosting a night at the Rock House, years ago too. I will look it out on my tube account

Shame Ray don't post anymore,top fella, always enjoyed a beer with him.

• Thumbs Up 2