New Nordic

Skalliwag

9 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I can't quite believe that farangs can be that stupid to invest anything in Thailand let alone Pattaya, the historic evidence is all there for all to see.

Just sayin like

some even buy in nakhon ratchasima

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/10/2019 at 8:07 AM, Steelers4Life said:

I'll stick to betting on the NFL. Safer and more lucrative. Trusting some farangs in the LOS is like trusting a fart after feast of Mexican food.

Man, you hit the nail on the head directly ....

The shit I have seen farangs do to other farangs here just amazes me .. really -- lying, cheating, stealing ... f**k me !  I find it very hard to get to know and trust other farangs I have meet here ... not all but most!  It takes me a lot of time to "warm" up to another farang here .... I always keep my distance ..... never open my mouth about anything to them ....

Even when I am in a bar and another farang comes up to me and starts to chit chat ... I tell them I am not interested in their chit chat and either move but mostly they end up moving away from me .... I give them the code_slayer_bkk "look" .... lol .. lol .. lol

I think .. you gotta be very careful ... and it is not because I am afraid of any other man ... just best to keep drama out of my life!

Same could be said about a shit load of Thai women ... don't open your mouth about anything to them .... f**k them, pay them and make sure they leave without stealing anything from you .... keep things simple ....

• Like 1