New Nordic

Skalliwag

It doesn’t sound good.

Reports are the people high  up have fled and things are not getting paid.

Will be interesting to see where this heads.
I was Always wary...strictly because of the fucking colours.😂😂

Maybe Phil knows more?

No thread on PA about it of course,someone over there should start one?

Edited by Skalliwag

5 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

It doesn’t sound good.

Reports are the people high  up have fled and things are not getting paid.

Will be interesting to see where this heads.
I was Always wary...strictly because of the fucking colours.😂😂

Maybe Phil knows more?

No thread on PA about it of course,someone over there should start one?

flowers was busy in north korea. may be nightwish bar there soon

The boss of New Nordic was in Pattaya recently and might still be here as far as I know.
Very nice guy.
I’m not here to defend anyone but unsubstantiated rumors don’t do anyone any favors.
I have to agree that I would never invest in a company in Pattaya that guarantees a return. But people should do their homework.

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, misteregg said:

The boss of New Nordic was in Pattaya recently and might still be here as far as I know.
Very nice guy.
I’m not here to defend anyone but unsubstantiated rumors don’t do anyone any favors.
I have to agree that I would never invest in a company in Pattaya that guarantees a return. But people should do their homework.

What’s the world without the odd rumour.😁

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Very nice guy.

"Nice guy" in the pub doesn't mean anything.

If a crook looked and spoke like a crook, he would never be able to con people.

Not saying this person is, but speaking in a general way. The few farang "investment consultants" I met in Thailand were all very nice gentlemen and sweet speakers. But I wouldn't even borrow them my jacket.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, Chang_Paarp said:

Is New Nordic the Israeli company that Mr Drummond upset?

He did not have much polite to say about whichever company it was.

There's what looks like a heavily (self) edited piece on the New Nordic from Andrew Drummond. from 2016. Not as robust or detailed as he usually is, but he wouldn't want to end up back up in court.

Good news if your Patts investment tanks,  according to the link above from BM Stillearly, they do have projects in Zimbabwe- nothing bad ever happens there.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

“Guaranteed investment rates” maybe.

The disclaimer would put me off straight away. 

5CC714DA-1396-458A-AEC0-1B72992C5B30.png

All for an initial investment of USD 150K.  Just have to sit back for 10 years and wait for your 335k to return. 

Then the music stops. 

Ponzi scheme. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Nothing surprising to me. I concluded from the start that is was a huge scheme, maybe even a Ponzi scheme. Then again, I'm an old fart who avoids things that appear risky. Young men can afford to make some mistakes because they can make more money. Once your working days are over, you have to carefully guard what you have accumulated. I was called stupid because I couldn't understand what a sure thing Bitcoin was. I still don't understand how computers can generate something from nothing.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

All for an initial investment of USD 150K.  Just have to sit back for 10 years and wait for your 335k to return. 

Then the music stops. 

Ponzi scheme. 

Not the only one currently running in Pattaya.

2 hours ago, RR007 said:

Not the only one currently running in Pattaya.

Definitely not -have seen several other investment adverts "guaranteeing" returns.

Individual common sense is one of the first casualties in Patts but seems the laws of Economics are suspended too😎

Bit scary that the local "media" seems to be controlled/supported  by those running the same scam operations. Andrew Drummond had a go at exposing much of this of course but got ran out of the country.

Caveat Emptor in spades.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Definitely not -have seen several other investment adverts "guaranteeing" returns.

Individual common sense is one of the first casualties in Patts but seems the laws of Economics are suspended too😎

Bit scary that the local "media" seems to be controlled/supported  by those running the same scam operations. Andrew Drummond had a go at exposing much of this of course but got ran out of the country.

Caveat Emptor in spades.

as a a so called local media bloke, unless u can show me concrete evidence that this is any more than hearsay, than I would respecrtfulyl suggest u get back to the laundry matey.  no media reports on gossip, especially here.  IMHO  this thread has got the wrong end fof the stick anbd it is a completely different group that is having these problems..  but far be it for me to enlighten the overlit

en joy

4 hours ago, tommy dee said:

as a a so called local media bloke, unless u can show me concrete evidence that this is any more than hearsay, than I would respecrtfulyl suggest u get back to the laundry matey.  no media reports on gossip, especially here.  IMHO  this thread has got the wrong end fof the stick anbd it is a completely different group that is having these problems..  but far be it for me to enlighten the overlit

en joy

Fair point,  I'm not on the ground like yourself.

It does seem though that you have something you want to say?

4 hours ago, tommy dee said:

IMHO  this thread has got the wrong end fof the stick anbd it is a completely different group that is having these problems

Don't be humble now.

6 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Fair point,  I'm not on the ground like yourself.

It does seem though that you have something you want to say?

Don't be humble now.

As quite a high profile individual in Pattaya, I am sure Tommy has got a lot more common sense than to repond to your request.

Reporting known facts is one thing. Contributing to rumour and inuendo is something completely different and potentually somewhat dangerous.

I am going somewhat off topic and my next comment is by no means directed at your goodself but why do some forum members think they have a right to know the confidential dealings of a business they have absolutely no involvement?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

I am going somewhat off topic and my next comment is by no means directed at your goodself but why do some forum members think they have a right to know the confidential dealings of a business they have absolutely no involvement?

Because they might be thinking about involvement.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jambo said:

why do some forum members think they have a right to know the confidential dealings of a business they have absolutely no involvement?

Maybe to warn / inform some newbies who are not yet really aware of all the pitfalls about "investing" in a 3rd world country ?

• Like 2