BBC Sports Personality Of The Year 2019

galenkia

Stokes ...... 

Gareth Thomas done good to bring the trophy from Cardiff to Aberdeen and raised massive amounts for charity. Top man.

My mate met him on a train recently said he was top man.

I would give a special honour ..most miserable football fan of the year (he doesn't really like football the posh git) ... Jeremy Corbyn.

Arsenal 0-3 down and worst election result since 1935 but he just said "We won the arguments' ......:default_1087:.... I didn't vote for him btw.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Stokes ...... 

Gareth Thomas done good to bring the trophy from Cardiff to Aberdeen and raised massive amounts for charity. Top man.

My mate met him on a train recently said he was top man.

I would give a special honour ..most miserable football fan of the year (he doesn't really like football the posh git) ... Jeremy Corbyn.

Arsenal 0-3 down and worst election result since 1935 but he just said "We won the arguments' ......:default_1087:.... I didn't vote for him btw.

Aye, you would have to wonder what would have happened had they lost the arguments. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

It's a farce, Jonathan Rae didn't even get nominated.

Stokes for me, but still a farce.

They changed the rules after Johnny got 2nd last year and big name's like Hamilton And Joshua missed out. 

BBC don't like lesser watched sports like motorbike racing. 

Thats why you could only vote for their choices. 

23 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Talk about rigged, Lineker announced Stokes as the winner not the nominee,then he won it, Hamilton had the runners up trophy somewhere abroad, then they charge you to vote. 

Aside from that I would love a threesome with Dina and KJT. 😀

I'm sure they have a couple of copies , just in case 

Agree with your second observation though , but KJT would have to take a vow of silence, the accent would be a mood killer  .... 😉 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

Talk about rigged, Lineker announced Stokes as the winner not the nominee,then he won it, Hamilton had the runners up trophy somewhere abroad, then they charge you to vote. 

Aside from that I would love a threesome with Dina and KJT. 😀

Yep saw that then they still expected mugs to phone in on there premium line to vote,  what a friggin joke,  BBC is becoming a joke fake news platform.

Edited by buffalo
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just how the hell didnt Lewis Hamilton win.  The greatest Sportsman this country has ever seen  with 6 wins in F1. When he overtakes Shumy will he win it then. Ben Stokes absolute joke

Edited by RR007