Seems Not everyone does this

tommy dee

as a now regular at the local doctors clinic, their favourite way of getting drugs into you is of course.. one up the bum with a needle.  

Cute nurse told me yesterday I am one of the very few who nip off the to boys room first give the old derriere a bumwash.

I would have thought most people here would want to show their best to these lovely nurses..  so.. DO you?

3 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

“Up the bum” or into the bum cheeks?

What’s wrong with into the thigh or stomach?
Can’t remember ever having an injection into the bum cheeks, or for that matter, in between the cheeks. 🤣

I have once , but it was the top part of the cheek , just had to pull the trousers down an inch or so ... 

• Like 1

On 12/17/2019 at 3:49 AM, Skalliwag said:

Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish with a needle up the arse?

Arse cheeks...yes....up the chute?

Mmmmmmout.

Up the chute ....I’m dead laughing 😂 Jeeez I wouldn’t want a syringe going anywhere near there!!

I’m not going to google this but I’m certain the reason they put one in the bum *cheek is because it’s one of the largest muscles....correct me if I’m wrong.

Personally I’ve never had to experience this but do wonder which part of the cheek is classed as the cheek....top, middle or bottom 😅

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, tingtong2k said:

Up the chute ....I’m dead laughing 😂 Jeeez I wouldn’t want a syringe going anywhere near there!!

I’m not going to google this but I’m certain the reason they put one in the bum *cheek is because it’s one of the largest muscles....correct me if I’m wrong.

Personally I’ve never had to experience this but do wonder which part of the cheek is classed as the cheek....top, middle or bottom 😅

5555  almost centre of the cheek.

• Thumbs Up 1

I had an injection in the arse cheek for something or other in the company clinic when I was working in Nigeria in the 1980's.

Three days later I was running a serious fever and could hardly walk.

The expat quack diagnosed an injection abscess in my bum cheek which needed to be cut out under general anaesthetic pronto.

A year or so before, an expat had died under general anaesthetic at another company clinic in Nigeria when they thought they were giving him oxygen but the tank contained pure nitrogen.

For some reason I wasn't too keen on the idea of an operation done locally and wanted to be medivacced out, but the company refused, something about 'bad publicity' I think.

Luckily we had a Ghanaian surgeon who did the op, not some scalpel-happy Nigerian, and it all went well.

Since then, though, I've made it a rule, no more bum shots. Life is too short and too fragile.

Last one I had was in HKG 4 y ago, cute nurse but useless injection for a muscular pain in the upper leg.

Before that one, it probably goes back to my young Navy days where I had my fair share of penicilline injections....🤣🤣🤣  Needless (no pun intended) to say for what ?

Edited by Thai Spice

17 minutes ago, andycoll said:

The only injection in the arse cheeks that I can remember was way back in my army days. It was a penicillin jab for an abscess of the throat. Hurt for days. And yes, I had showered before going to the RAP.

Yep, I remember penicillin did hurt "a bit" ....

Normal treatment was 1 shot for 3 consecutive days. And no alcohol ! Well, in theory !

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:36 AM, KhunDon said:

“Up the bum” or into the bum cheeks?

What’s wrong with into the thigh or stomach?
Can’t remember ever having an injection into the bum cheeks, or for that matter, in between the cheeks. 🤣

you get the clap and its in the cheeks

regards

grayray

On 12/19/2019 at 4:05 PM, Thai Spice said:

Last one I had was in HKG 4 y ago, cute nurse but useless injection for a muscular pain in the upper leg.

Before that one, it probably goes back to my young Navy days where I had my fair share of penicilline injections....🤣🤣🤣  Needless (no pun intended) to say for what ?

Yea ... for my first dose of the clap ... I got the shots in the ass as well .... but any other shots I have received ( not very many ) have always been in the arm ..... even for rabies ( I thought they gave them in the stomach until I got ) but they alternate in the arms ....

5 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea ... for my first dose of the clap ... I got the shots in the ass as well .... but any other shots I have received ( not very many ) have always been in the arm ..... even for rabies ( I thought they gave them in the stomach until I got ) but they alternate in the arms ....

Jesus H it's Code...

Welcome back and Merry Xmas 🍻🍻🍻

• Like 1

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Hi Code !

Honored its my post you choose for your return on here !

Merry Christmas bro.

PS : I have my 2 boys over for a few days, nice !

Cheers.

10 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I had never heard of shots in the ass before this topic.

Always for me in the arm except when I had a combined anti tetanus/penicillin shot which went into the big muscle in the thigh. I thought the muscle was never going to stop contracting.