Introduce yourself to the Forum

17 minutes ago, Sinistersinner. said:

Hi everyone. Name is Rick. From Vegas. I see some familiar faces and handles here. Been going to Thailand well over twenty years, and love it. 

I currently visit from May or June till about September or October. 

Looking forward to touching base with some old friends from a Board that shall remain nameless, haha, as well as forge new trails with new friends. Thanks for the addition.  

Hey up Rick, nice to see ya here mate.

52 minutes ago, Sinistersinner. said:

Thanks Stew. It's awesome seeing everyone.   

Been so long since I've been on a forum. Hahaha hope all is well on the home front

Been a rough trot for a while but all's good now thanks! Glad to see you are still doing long trips. 

2 hours ago, Sinistersinner. said:

Hi everyone. Name is Rick. From Vegas. I see some familiar faces and handles here. Been going to Thailand well over twenty years, and love it. 

Looking forward to touching base with some old friends from a Board that shall remain nameless, haha, as well as forge new trails with new friends. Thanks for the addition.  

Welcome to the forum @Sinistersinner. 👍

6 hours ago, Sinistersinner. said:

Welcome to the forum, sir.

Wow. Guys I have not seen on years. Thanks for the warm welcome back, I appreciate it. I had no idea this forum even existed had it not been for an email I received from another member. 

Been a long time. I'm trying to get my feet wet with maneuvering about. Hahaha. I'm heading back in June for 4 months as I do every year now. I hope to hook up with some familiar faces and meet some new people along the way. 

Thanks again for the warm welcome back. I have moved from the strict Government control of California to Sin City Las Vegas. It's the best I can do to get as close to the lifestyle I'm accustomed to in Pattaya. Hahaha

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sinistersinner. said:

Wow. Guys I have not seen on years. Thanks for the warm welcome back, I appreciate it. I had no idea this forum even existed had it not been for an email I received from another member. 

Been a long time. I'm trying to get my feet wet with maneuvering about. Hahaha. I'm heading back in June for 4 months as I do every year now. I hope to hook up with some familiar faces and meet some new people along the way. 

Thanks again for the warm welcome back. I have moved from the strict Government control of California to Sin City Las Vegas. It's the best I can do to get as close to the lifestyle I'm accustomed to in Pattaya. Hahaha

Good to see you here mate. 👍

On 9/2/2018 at 6:43 PM, Lanzalad said:

Welcome to the forum.

As a NEW MEMBER you will need to post into this thread/topic before you gain access into the main forum section.

All you need to do is to say hello to all the other members and tell us a little bit about your self.

Untitled.png

Hi Thailand expat for 18 years from England just found the forum after watching a you tuber going crazy about the forum making all sorts of threats in his drunken foul mouthed rant about Mike. Where’s his problem located on here can’t locate what he is on about disgusting what he says Barfines and Powerlines watch it from about 10 mins in when he makes threats about Mike if he were in Pattaya 

Edited by tommy dee
link not working

25 minutes ago, Nalak said:

Hi Thailand expat for 18 years from England just found the forum after watching a you tuber going crazy about the forum making all sorts of threats in his drunken foul mouthed rant about Mike. Where’s his problem located on here can’t locate what he is on about disgusting what he says Barfines and Powerlines watch it from about 10 mins in when he makes threats about Mike if he were in Pattaya https://youtu.be/SEphFKViDS0

Think you're maybe mixing up this forum with the Facebook group 'Pattaya 24/7'. 

This forum is completely different and has no connection to,  nor has never had any connection to that Facebook group. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi Rick.

Hey Brother, all is great. Here in Vegas now. IJ is still doing well. He just got back from mountain Trekking in India and is planning another trip for next year. I think he is going to Phuket coming up in June. 

I know he still keeps in contact with Clive. 

Yeah bro. , we sure had a blast telling stories on Beach Road checking out all them dark lovelies. I will be back again in June for Four months, I will keep in contact and we can hook up. Hope all is well with the family. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...