Introduce yourself to the Forum

22 hours ago, root-admin said:

Firstly, Welcome to the forum.

Now as a NEW MEMBER you will need to post into the thread/topic before you gain access into the main forum section.

All you need to do is to say hello to all the other members and tell us a little bit about your self.

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and then post in the text box.

its that simple.

Morning all, or evening actually.  Tommy Dee working with PHil on this one.  hope its going to be a fun place to chat and learn at the same time, have a laugh and no bitterness.    so cool to see new and old faces here

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

Morning all, or evening actually.  Tommy Dee working with PHil on this one.  hope its going to be a fun place to chat and learn at the same time, have a laugh and no bitterness.    so cool to see new and old faces here

Great..........I saw your Geoff Carter interview the otherday on YouTube.

I am also a friend of Selina's if you see her say hello. I ran out of time to see her on my last trip 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AJSP said:

Great..........I saw your Geoff Carter interview the otherday on YouTube.

I am also a friend of Selina's if you see her say hello. I ran out of time to see her on my last trip 

love selina, mad as a box of frogs but lovely.  all good here, economy not the best but we get by.  hope to meet you on a next visit

1 minute ago, Sherlock said:

Tommy, I fully agree with you mate. Just hope your mod team are on the ball!

as much as we can be we are on the ball.  abuse wont be tolerated from anyone as its not condusive to a fun forum.    to be fair we havent got as bunch of rules they should be self evident to the guys we welcome here.  not planning on needing heavy modding either as we will bin the stitty ones.  thats not to say we can t have a laugh and fun here..   i believe phil already disuaded two applicants today from joining.  .. he charges them a fee to over our overtime in advance :)

12 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

love selina, mad as a box of frogs but lovely.  all good here, economy not the best but we get by.  hope to meet you on a next visit

Shes quality and a very hard worker. Love her to bits. Deserves a nice holiday. In fact, I may just email her

Get her on here as a sponsor if your going down that route

Will meet up for sure.

Best Wishes to yourself and Phil with this forum. It could and should be really good:D

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AJSP said:

Shes quality and a very hard worker. Love her to bits. Deserves a nice holiday. In fact, I may just email her

Get her on here as a sponsor if your going down that route

Will meet up for sure.

Best Wishes to yourself and Phil with this forum. It could and should be really good:D

more holidays than Pontins that one :)  think she is away with the girls as I type.  to be fair she had a terrible health shock and came thru with flying colours so desereves a break,  as to advertising, it was me that invented "adult apple juice" ;)  AS ALCOHOL ADS ARE ILLEGAL HERE

22 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

as much as we can be we are on the ball.  abuse wont be tolerated from anyone as its not condusive to a fun forum.    to be fair we havent got as bunch of rules they should be self evident to the guys we welcome here.  not planning on needing heavy modding either as we will bin the stitty ones.  thats not to say we can t have a laugh and fun here..   i believe phil already disuaded two applicants today from joining.  .. he charges them a fee to over our overtime in advance :)

😂 

Hi fellas, happily married to a lovely Thai lass from Loei province.been coming to Thailand since 2006 and think most of you will know me by a certain Mr Gascoignes nickname. If  Admin are prepared to stick to their guns and keep the vermin off here I for one will be over the moon.Best of luck Tommy & Phil and thanks for the opportunity to interact again in a friendly environment.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Hi fellas, happily married to a lovely Thai lass from Loei province.been coming to Thailand since 2006 and think most of you will know me by a certain Mr Gascoignes nickname. If  Admin are prepared to stick to their guns and keep the vermin off here I for one will be over the moon.Best of luck Tommy & Phil and thanks for the opportunity to interact again in a friendly environment.

Alright Sir ?