Introduce yourself to the Forum

5 hours ago, RAM said:

greetings; old dog here; been traveling to thailand since around 1985.    i can still remember traveling around places like phuket and koh samui when there weren't a ton of hotels; just small bungalows with no flush toilet and the generator would go off at around 11; after that, no electricity!    i miss those great times. 

Welcome and enjoy.

6 hours ago, RAM said:

greetings; old dog here; been traveling to thailand since around 1985.    i can still remember traveling around places like phuket and koh samui when there weren't a ton of hotels; just small bungalows with no flush toilet and the generator would go off at around 11; after that, no electricity!    i miss those great times. 

Did you used to post on Pattaya Talk? 

Not recent like, a few years ago?

36 minutes ago, vbcmedic said:

Hi I have been traveling to Thailand since 2009. in 2013 I married my wife who's family is from Sakon Nakon. I plan to retire in Thailand. I fell in love with the country and learned a lot from the "Secrets" forum as an active member.

Cool.    Have you decided on where you're going to retire?

6 minutes ago, Monkey harris said:

just like to say thanks for letting me on your forumn,i only visit thailand for its culture,food and to visit the temples,i find the blatant prostitution and not being able to go into a bar for a quite drink without having ones reproductive organ fondled disgusting.p.s i,ve only got one vice,i tell lies.atb monkey harris

Bit like myself!

Welcome and regards,

Delboy!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Monkey harris said:

just like to say thanks for letting me on your forumn,i only visit thailand for its culture,food and to visit the temples,i find the blatant prostitution and not being able to go into a bar for a quite drink without having ones reproductive organ fondled disgusting.p.s i,ve only got one vice,i tell lies.atb monkey harris

Sounds like most of us 

I find the disgusting displays of nubile flesh in clubs and gogos very annoying and makes my beer get warm 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monkey harris said:

welcome,to the best board on Thailand,:default_cheers:

shit! I hope that earns me some brownie points :default_1092::default_friends:

regards

grayray

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2020 at 12:23 AM, vbcmedic said:

Hi I have been traveling to Thailand since 2009. in 2013 I married my wife who's family is from Sakon Nakon. I plan to retire in Thailand. I fell in love with the country and learned a lot from the "Secrets" forum as an active member.

Welcome @vbcmedic, hope you enjoy the forum. 🤗

On 9/19/2020 at 12:23 AM, vbcmedic said:

Welcome and enjoy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...