Introduce yourself to the Forum

On 10/25/2018 at 6:41 PM, Chokdeekap said:

Lovely guy , I was quite taken back when I saw the name fontok , pop up today .

It brought back many memories for me too, Graham was a great guy, when he found out I was going to take a 3 month holiday he drove me all over town in his truck showing me around all the non touristy areas. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

It brought back many memories for me too, Graham was a great guy, when he found out I was going to take a 3 month holiday he drove me all over town in his truck showing me around all the non touristy areas. 

Graham had a heart of gold. He would go out of his way to help you if he could. I was privileged to have a drink and a chat with him on a couple of occasions

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Welcome aboard Mr Rank.

I'll thank you not to crack cheap jokes at my expense, I've heard them all before.

I'm actually a relative to Jean Arthur who starred alongside Alan Ladd in the famous Hollywood film Shane. When she made it in films the relatives in the UK changed their surname to Arthur in the hope of cashing in on her fame.

7 hours ago, J.Arthur said:

I'll thank you not to crack cheap jokes at my expense, I've heard them all before.

I'm actually a relative to Jean Arthur who starred alongside Alan Ladd in the famous Hollywood film Shane. When she made it in films the relatives in the UK changed their surname to Arthur in the hope of cashing in on her fame.

I thought it was just rhyming slang.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, J.Arthur said:

I can only apologise, I bearly know what to say. I think I've made a boo boo.

• Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

• 2 weeks later...