Introduce yourself to the Forum

26 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I was the Tongue on Pattaya Live, you would probably recognise me from a pic, I am the one who looks like gorgeous George (Clooney not Boy George). Met you a couple of times I am sure at Rockhouse, you were a good poster on PL.

Ah yes I remember. Dave,  you were a regular in the RH

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Welcome mate. Get joined in and look forward to hearing about your travels.

Thanks. Today, we made our first day trip to Maha Sarakham, Kalasin and return to Udon. You might be interested to know I donated 400 bt towards tea money near Khon Kaen. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, goferman said:

Thanks. Today, we made our first day trip to Maha Sarakham, Kalasin and return to Udon. You might be interested to know I donated 400 bt towards tea money near Khon Kaen. 🙂

Ah, good to hear you popped your cherry with the BIB. 

🤗

2 hours ago, blackjack said:

I have been here 19 years and now find myself working in Thai888 Law Co in Jomtien. Don't ask about the name as it's from times hone by. I have plenty of work but my office staff can answer questions anyone has.

Welcome blackjack 19 years, so you know your way around Thailand. Look forward to reading your input to 247. 🤗

7 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Good morning and hello from prachuap khiri khan.

Nice one mate good to see you over here at last.

Good you're keeping well..

No mate, not got any snow by me yet, but we're in that horrible twilight stage where it never comes light.

Wish I'd have gone to LOS at Xmas now for a month instead of booking March ..

Cheers pal.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Good morning and hello from prachuap khiri khan.

Welcome Phantom51red,  love your rolling TR and pictures from Hua Hin  and the surrounds.  It's reassuring for a lazy arse like me to know there's so much out there, should I ever get myself in gear😁

• Thumbs Up 1

@Phantom51red Indeed welcome Phantom.....we are getting "geeked up" as the wife and I are spending holidays/NYE in Hua Hin.

You are the master there for sure....I will be lucky to find 2 of the temples you have visited. LOL! 

Looking forward to taking the ATV out to the place where you can cruise the Pineapple fields.

Glad you joined us here......great forum. 

DSCN9997.JPG

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Camellia said:

Hi! I am newbie in this forum. I'm planning to visit in Thailand with my family and looking for some travel guides or tips. 

How long have you got, are you with children old or young, are you a beach person or like to see temples. Give us an idea of your ideal holiday and we can fill in the blanks for sure.

• Like 1