Introduce yourself to the Forum

5 hours ago, grayray said:

grayray,

well I finally worked me way over here,only on 2 forums Secrets and SEAselect,

and NO Namps iam not stalking you over here,but I miss your posting ,you make me feel good,

I bring some SEA experience here plus a heap of bullshit,just hope this thread keeps me laughing,it's about all I can do nowdays.

see you all around

regards

grayray

Good to see you here buddy.

👍

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, grayray said:

grayray,

well I finally worked me way over here,only on 2 forums Secrets and SEAselect,

and NO Namps iam not stalking you over here,but I miss your posting ,you make me feel good,

I bring some SEA experience here plus a heap of bullshit,just hope this thread keeps me laughing,it's about all I can do nowdays.

see you all around

regards

grayray

Dam Ray.....what took you so long? Are you still banging Elle McPherson? LOL!  I understand, you were busy 😁 Looking forward to your banter here.

21 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Its a fantastic forum with a lot of very friendly and knowledgeable members.

Am sorry but ive no idea who alfazulu is.

Alf is a great guy from Hungary....he is the guy  second from the left. He has some stories to tell.......living in Pattaya for alot of years. 

IMG_4540.JPG

19 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Dam Ray.....what took you so long? Are you still banging Elle McPherson? LOL!  I understand, you were busy 😁 Looking forward to your banter here.

Alf is a great guy from Hungary....he is the guy  second from the left. He has some stories to tell.......living in Pattaya for alot of years. 

IMG_4540.JPG

Mike,

I reckon Alfazulu was one the reasons,[along with a great lineup] that kept Secrets going strong,with his great pics he posted weekly,

since he left we hardly get a pic from there,reading the lineup is a bit low now.

don't know where he is,he was in Sugar Babes but as I no longer on Fuckbook I don't know what he is doing.i enjoyed some great nights with him,he is a laugh

a good bloke forsure

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Welcome Mr Omelette, or may I call you Monkey?

Either or

6 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Welcome to both Alias and Monkey.....

Thanks, but can you stop posting my picture here without my permission please. 😜

6 hours ago, Painter said:

Monkey omelette? Now that is a name from the very distant past! Presumably the one and only....

Welcome Monkey omelette !

Thankyou, it wouldn't let me have 2 letters so i had to revert to my old forum name.

Edited by monkey_omelette
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4