Introduce yourself to the Forum

Hello guys

Thought i would check things out her on a recommendation from a mate ....dont get to Thailand much these days as my intrests lie elsewhere in Asia ....and yes before some one asks i am the same Matty who used to be an Mod/Admin on Secrets way back in the day .

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, matty said:

Hello guys

Thought i would check things out her on a recommendation from a mate ....dont get to Thailand much these days as my intrests lie elsewhere in Asia ....and yes before some one asks i am the same Matty who used to be an Mod/Admin on Secrets way back in the day .

Welcome to the forum @matty.

🤗

Edited by KhunDon

46 minutes ago, matty said:

Hello guys

Welcome to the forum, Matty

3 hours ago, matty said:

Hello guys

Matty the Mod rings a bell ......... early days of Shhh ?? 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, matty said:

Hello guys

Welcome and enjoy!

7 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Matty the Mod rings a bell ......... early days of Shhh ?? 

Correct I was there for the set up and prolly the first 4 years...have fond enjoyable memories but loads of sneaky , dishonest stuff going on as well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2019 at 4:08 PM, matty said:

Correct I was there for the set up and prolly the first 4 years...have fond enjoyable memories but loads of sneaky , dishonest stuff going on as well.

Are you the one I remember seeing nude photos of that was involved with shagging some bloke's Philippino wife?

Edited by thegrogmonster
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

Hi to everyone I've been a poster on Secrets for a few years so have migrated here.

I've been visiting Thailand since 1981 & married to a Thai lady since 1991.Although we live in England we have a house in Korat and the plan is to retire there eventually.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

Hello all, coming over from the Secrets forum, which is about to be closed down. If you want to get to know me, my posts are currently still visible there (same nick). Or feel free to ask.

A Dutchman?

I lived in Haarlem for a year or 2.