Introduce yourself to the Forum

3 hours ago, Mrmango said:

Hello guys, Ia m now a old fart and I migrated from the Secrets board recently. I actually was a secrets board member before Secrets as I met Ben and Hilly at his Condo during the planning phase when I lived in Jomtien.

3 hours ago, fygjam said:

Hi, I've been on other forums but it's a Secret!

3 hours ago, Freee!! said:

Hello all, coming over from the Secrets forum, which is about to be closed down. If you want to get to know me, my posts are currently still visible there (same nick). Or feel free to ask.

1 hour ago, baldr1 said:

another drifter from the secrets forum. spend 3/4 months in Thailand a year.

Welcome guys, enjoy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LOSO said:

Hi everyone! new on the board. Looking forward to getting to know  people here and sharing experiences and ideas.

45 minutes ago, BigDaddy776 said:

Howdy Board Members,

I have been a member of Secrets forum going way back, (board name tommy) and a fan of traveling to Asia. Hope to make it back to LOS very soon.

Welcome and enjoy.

• Like 1

Good day, gentlemen (and maybe the odd woman, too?).... I'm yet another Secrets refugee, been on that board almost since its inception and already see many familiar names here....hope this forum turns out to be fun and informative. I'll be around Pattaya most of the time until Songkhran so I'll probably be meeting some old and new friends in person while I am here...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/5/2019 at 6:44 PM, matty said:

Hello guys

Thought i would check things out her on a recommendation from a mate ....dont get to Thailand much these days as my intrests lie elsewhere in Asia ....and yes before some one asks i am the same Matty who used to be an Mod/Admin on Secrets way back in the day .

On 2/7/2019 at 10:18 AM, Fredx58 said:

Regular visitor to pattaya with another flight booked for next month 

looking forward to it already 😆

21 hours ago, Conway said:

Hi Guys, been coming to Pattaya since 1993 ...

16 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Hi to everyone I've been a poster on Secrets for a few years so have migrated here.

I've been visiting Thailand since 1981 & married to a Thai lady since 1991.Although we live in England we have a house in Korat and the plan is to retire there eventually.

16 hours ago, Mrmango said:

Hello guys, Ia m now a old fart and I migrated from the Secrets board recently. I actually was a secrets board member before Secrets as I met Ben and Hilly at his Condo during the planning phase when I lived in Jomtien.

16 hours ago, Mrmango said:

16 hours ago, fygjam said:

Hi, I've been on other forums but it's a Secret!

15 hours ago, Freee!! said:

Hello all, coming over from the Secrets forum, which is about to be closed down. If you want to get to know me, my posts are currently still visible there (same nick). Or feel free to ask.

Welcome to the forum @matty  @Fredx58  @Conway  @coxyhog  @Mrmango And @fygjam  👍🏼

• Like 2
  • Haha 1