Introduce yourself to the Forum

Hello all.  Yet another refugee (on Jambo's instruction) from Secrets.  Great to see so many of the (more sensible) familiar names here.  And that some of the enlightening threads have also migrated across (Evil's food, JL's pictures etc).  So far it all looks good and friendly and without the bickering that plagued the other side in recent times.

I'll probably still be more of a lurker than a prolific poster but ....who knows!!

Trip number 35 coming up soon.  30 sleeps to wheels up  -  hooray.  But also birthday number 70 - booo.  (But I'm sure I'll find someone to "take care me" on the day.)

Chohk dee

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, bob goding said:

Hi,I'm another refugee from Secrets ! more of a lurker than poster,but I like to keep I touch.

bobgod

17 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Just read the news on Secrets they're binning the forum. Shame really. Hope to continue posting here.

17 hours ago, AtlantaJoe said:

Hi Gents from a freezing Atlanta, Georgia. Looking forward to being here.

15 hours ago, Normsky said:

Hello Thai-247

Greetings from a wet and cold Yorkshire.

Sorry to see the Secrets closing.

I will have to find somewhere else to eat.

Probably the Beer garden.

Anybody got any other suggestions

Best regards from Normsky

Welcome chaps.

14 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Good day, gentlemen (and maybe the odd woman, too?).... I'm yet another Secrets refugee, been on that board almost since its inception and already see many familiar names here....hope this forum turns out to be fun and informative. I'll be around Pattaya most of the time until Songkhran so I'll probably be meeting some old and new friends in person while I am here...

13 hours ago, MrDK said:

Transplant from Secrets.
I have a lot of photos and some stories that hopefully will find a good home here, including a thread  that has been very active on the Secrets board as of late telling a story that likely will spell my ultimate demise. It is a story about what may happen to those who party too much in Pattaya and how to nip it in the bud.
Hope to maintain contact with many friends here and to find new ones

Welcome Gord and Lars, nice to see ya both here.

• Like 1

You must be as i ain't seen no one word posts from you.[emoji3]
You trying to chase me away or what :-) on the secrets forum there were a lot of one-word posts because they were simply answers to questions that board members asked me. Okay okay I threw a few in myself too :-)

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

You trying to chase me away or what 🙂 on the secrets forum there were a lot of one-word posts because they were simply answers to questions that board members asked me. Okay okay I threw a few in myself too 🙂

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Have to say its good to see you here Larry,missed you on Secrets when you left.

7 hours ago, Terminal said:

Hello all.  Yet another refugee (on Jambo's instruction) from Secrets.  Great to see so many of the (more sensible) familiar names here.  And that some of the enlightening threads have also migrated across (Evil's food, JL's pictures etc).  So far it all looks good and friendly and without the bickering that plagued the other side in recent times.

I'll probably still be more of a lurker than a prolific poster but ....who knows!!

Trip number 35 coming up soon.  30 sleeps to wheels up  -  hooray.  But also birthday number 70 - booo.  (But I'm sure I'll find someone to "take care me" on the day.)

Chohk dee

10 hours ago, Pillow Biter said:

I'm new here but not to Thailand and sin city. Look forward to see how this goes .

11 hours ago, jersey said:

Hello everyone,

Just migrating over from he closing "Secrets" forum, trying to stay up with the news and happenings in Thailand.

Jersey

18 hours ago, Sigi said:

Hi guys, I'm living in TH since '91, first two years in Bangkok and after that on the Eastern Seaboard. 

18 hours ago, johnpat said:

hello all.. i've been living in Pattaya many years...

17 hours ago, 1canbrian said:

Hi guys, 22 years now coming to Thailand, can't think why...………………………..the sunshine, that's it

14 hours ago, Spyder said:

Hi, moved across from Secrets. Live in the UK and visit Thailand twice a year since 2007. 

Planning a trip in April via Cambodia and Myanmar, any advice on these is welcome.

Welcome to this forum gents.