Introduce yourself to the Forum

3 hours ago, CampariO said:

Damn, that Irish boy can be persistant. Had no chance other than signing up.

Good to see so many familiar names here.

:default_071: 

Yeeeeeooooo!

I knew if I kept up the pressure you would crack!

I'm Irish Boy's evil twin brother, well,even more evil than IB.

Welcome my man!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I married a lady from Loei and have been living up here for more than ten years. I do still have a condo in Jomtien that I don't rent out. I like it to be available when I want a change of scenery. And yes, I go way back, even before Pete bought the FLB. I had advised Pete to forget about buying a (then) GoGo bar. I didn't realize at that time that he is a very astute businessman. Being an old man now, I still enjoy my trips to my condo and Pattaya even though I have outlived many of my old Pattaya/Jomtien friends.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, frankholland said:

Hello everybody,

I'm living in Thailand for more than 10years. First few years in Pattaya, and now in a small village 50 km from Korat. I'am singing in because the secrets forum will stop.

Welcome Dach and all that mijnheer. Free??  Quite a few on here have connections to Korat.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gary said:

I married a lady from Loei and have been living up here for more than ten years. I do still have a condo in Jomtien that I don't rent out. I like it to be available when I want a change of scenery. And yes, I go way back, even before Pete bought the FLB. I had advised Pete to forget about buying a (then) GoGo bar. I didn't realize at that time that he is a very astute businessman. Being an old man now, I still enjoy my trips to my condo and Pattaya even though I have outlived many of my old Pattaya/Jomtien friends.

Gary from Pattaya Talk?