Introduce yourself to the Forum

Hello guys, been a visitor to Pattaya, Thailand since 1994 and enjoyed many great times and met a great many fine folks along the way. Have been an active member on another, soon to be closed, forum, and was encouraged to join up here.

Look forward to many enjoyable times being a part of this board.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Hello guys, been a visitor to Pattaya, Thailand since 1994 and enjoyed many great times and met a great many fine folks along the way. Have been an active member on another, soon to be closed, forum, and was encouraged to join up here.

Look forward to many enjoyable times being a part of this board.

Welcome indeed Mr. Smooth, good to see you here and look forward to your contributions. 

• Like 2

On 2/18/2019 at 11:48 PM, Thai Spice said:

No worry, I remember it was a bit of a pain as well, and having to send an email.

I was trying to sign up using my yahoo mail several times. Then used gmail and it went through immediately.

Edited by CampariO
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hello, my name is Norton and I am a refugee from another forum.

After years of being in my forum homeland natural and unnatural disasters have led to me fleeing my home-forum. I heard from my fellow other-forum mates that this was a place that would welcome the discarded, the opportunist and lost alike. A place of equality that would allow my Asian preferences to be accommodated and grow.

Looking forward to civil discourse, sharing, listening, laughter and updates. Maybe “sucky” but true. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2