Introduce yourself to the Forum

6 hours ago, Gary Charlton said:

Hi my name is Gary, I will be visiting Pattaya for the first time in November with my good pal Alan McReady.

Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you out there.

With Al McReady, you like ladyboys as well then? :default_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Gary Charlton said:

Hi my name is Gary, I will be visiting Pattaya for the first time in November with my good pal Alan McReady.

Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you out there.

Welcome Gary. You have a good wingman there for sure! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 4/2/2019 at 3:37 AM, Gary Charlton said:

Cheers lads

Welcome to the forum @Gary Charlton  👍🏼

22 hours ago, CalEden said:

Hi all, 

Been visiting Thailand since 2000. 

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum @CalEden 👍🏼

4 minutes ago, monkeyman said:

Greetings from monkeyman to this shiny new board. :default_drink:

Welcome to the forum @monkeyman 👍🏼

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

Greetings from high up in the Rocky Mountains. My first time posting although I have been lurking. My first trip to Thailand was 2004 on a dive excursion with some mates. Needless to say it changed my life forever. I discovered Pattaya in 2006 and have never looked back. I have been incredibly lucky as I have made many friends through these forums over the years ( and 2 pretty good enemies but they don't count  ) And I have been able to meet up with a great deal of these scoundrels in real life. It's always a pleasure finally being able to put a face to a board name. I am a great lover of Pattaya and all that it has to offer. I also love posting photographs, both my own and those from the internet.                                                                                             

I look forward to seeing what 247 has to offer............ thumper63            

PS. I am not a refuge/survivor of another forum that was supposed to close almost 2 months age..... 555

Imagine my surprise to see the name fon-tuk....... needless to say, it took me back a bit.

Welcome to the forum Terry..Your Photographs from the Rockies will be a welcome addition.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thumper63 said:

PS. I am not a refuge/survivor of another forum that was supposed to close almost 2 months age..... 555

Imagine my surprise to see the name fon-tuk....... needless to say, it took me back a bit.

Welcome to 247 I'm sure you will be a good addition to the membership.

The member who had the name Fon Tok on here no longer posts. A great pity as his photographs were excellent and I'd be happy if he returned under any name.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Greetings from high up in the Rocky Mountains. My first time posting although I have been lurking. My first trip to Thailand was 2004 on a dive excursion with some mates. Needless to say it changed my life forever. I discovered Pattaya in 2006 and have never looked back. I have been incredibly lucky as I have made many friends through these forums over the years ( and 2 pretty good enemies but they don't count  ) And I have been able to meet up with a great deal of these scoundrels in real life. It's always a pleasure finally being able to put a face to a board name. I am a great lover of Pattaya and all that it has to offer. I also love posting photographs, both my own and those from the internet.                                                                                             

Welcome and enjoy Terry.

9 hours ago, thumper63 said:

WTTB Terry 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Greetings Terry you are keeping another forum going almost alone Happy to see you here

It sure as hell feels that way at times Larry....  but I have a lot of help from a great collection of " grumpy old farts " who just don't know when to quit.... 555

11 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Welcome to 247 I'm sure you will be a good addition to the membership.

The member who had the name Fon Tok on here no longer posts. A great pity as his photographs were excellent and I'd be happy if he returned under any name.

Thank you TA.... I must admit that I was taken back when I saw the name FonTuk, He was a good friend and is dearly missed by many.