Introduce yourself to the Forum

7 minutes ago, galenkia said:

If you stop trying to get me in to trouble i promise to introduce you to my Camden goth gang.See you have been making subtle hints recently by posting The Cure videos.😉

Was expecting a nibble when I posted them 😁

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Kluay-Ping said:

Hello Folks!  Excited to join my first Thai forum... I came to Thailand for the first time with a buddy in 2011 after a couple weeks visiting Seoul... my first real travel experience.  We arrived to Patong Beach at 4am and the moment I stepped out of the taxi, I was stunned and not in a good way, it was so foreign, so humid, I was standing over a sewer grate and the overwhelming smell of sewage and fish sauce assaulted my senses... :default_fing23: it was dark and dingy... a man was passed out in front of the burger king, the cheap beach front hotel was riddled with ants, they crawled out of my keyboard in the morning... my frikken goodness, where the hell are we?!  :default_bitenails:  I tried to convince my friend to go back to Seoul the next day at my expense... he encouraged me to give it a chance.  The next day I woke up and saw the beach... absolutely stunned, but this time in a good way... we checked into the Mariott and that evening we went to Bangla road for the first time... I've been coming back to Thailand 3 times a year ever since... :default_biggrin:

Welcome to the forum,posting stuff helps. Enjoy.

On 4/16/2019 at 9:43 AM, galenkia said:

If you stop trying to get me in to trouble i promise to introduce you to my Camden goth gang.See you have been making subtle hints recently by posting The Cure videos.😉

I have just been diagnosed as having a certain type of amnesia about bands from the 80s. 

There is no cure........

• Haha 4

Welcome to the forum Kluay-Ping

18 hours ago, Kluay-Ping said:

Hello Folks!  Excited to join my first Thai forum... I came to Thailand for the first time with a buddy in 2011 after a couple weeks visiting Seoul... my first real travel experience.  We arrived to Patong Beach at 4am and the moment I stepped out of the taxi, I was stunned and not in a good way, it was so foreign, so humid, I was standing over a sewer grate and the overwhelming smell of sewage and fish sauce assaulted my senses... :default_fing23: it was dark and dingy... a man was passed out in front of the burger king, the cheap beach front hotel was riddled with ants, they crawled out of my keyboard in the morning... my frikken goodness, where the hell are we?!  :default_bitenails:  I tried to convince my friend to go back to Seoul the next day at my expense... he encouraged me to give it a chance.  The next day I woke up and saw the beach... absolutely stunned, but this time in a good way... we checked into the Mariott and that evening we went to Bangla road for the first time... I've been coming back to Thailand 3 times a year ever since... :default_biggrin:

18 hours ago, Kluay-Ping said:

Welcome to the forum @Kluay-Ping 👍🏼

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 8:51 AM, Blix99 said:

Hello to all. Nice little forum you've got going here. Will enjoy looking around . 

15 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Greetings to a number of old friends and a few new.  Looking forward to the opportunity to communicate again.....

DoubleD

Welcome to the forum @Blix99 and @DoubleD  👍🏼

On 5/15/2019 at 1:51 AM, Blix99 said:

Hello to all. Nice little forum you've got going here. Will enjoy looking around . 

Hello and welcome to the forum Blix99. Hope you enjoy all that there is on offer here. Tons of info and great banter among friends. 

15 hours ago, DoubleD said:

Greetings to a number of old friends and a few new.  Looking forward to the opportunity to communicate again.....

DoubleD

Greetings DD. See you already know some of the members here so hope that you start posting soon.