Introduce yourself to the Forum

12 minutes ago, drifter said:

Hi. I’m drifter. I’ve been living in Pattaya for over a year now

Edit: like a lot of the other posters, I saw the reborn Stickman site mention here, so came over for a look

Welcome Drifter, get some post made telling us about your year in Pattaya. I'm sure you you'll have had some interesting/funny/frustrating things happen to you. 

• Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, john luke said:

Hi Everyone.  Joined today after the site was recommended by a friend.  There are a lot of names on here that I recognise.  I spend about six months of the year in Pattaya and my main interest is photography.

John.

20180904-untitled-6270.thumb.jpg.ab2c0c3118b11b07c90e29a936e4d65d.jpg

Welcome, and hope to see lots of your pics on the forum 👍

1 hour ago, john luke said:

...I spend about six months of the year in Pattaya and my main interest is photography.

John.

20180904-untitled-6270.thumb.jpg.ab2c0c3118b11b07c90e29a936e4d65d.jpg

“photography”. Ok. If that’s what you want to call it. Hey, I don’t judge.

I don’t know why girls on motorbikes look so sexy. Especially when they’re driving.

Edited by drifter
Improve what I originally said

On 2 September 2018 at 9:43 PM, Lanzalad said:

Welcome to the forum.

As a NEW MEMBER you will need to post into this thread/topic before you gain access into the main forum section.

All you need to do is to say hello to all the other members and tell us a little bit about your self.

Untitled.png

Hi Guys, new member introducing myself. I am an older guy, 70 and still travel to Thailand a couple times a year to enjoy the 'delights' of this amazing country. Been doing it for over 20 years now and have no intention of giving up. Johnie.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

7 hours ago, Johnie said:

Hi Guys, new member introducing myself. I am an older guy, 70 and still travel to Thailand a couple times a year to enjoy the 'delights' of this amazing country. Been doing it for over 20 years now and have no intention of giving up. Johnie.

Welcome to the forum @Johnie 👍🏻

• Like 1

Hi Guys ( & gals ? )

Some of you might recognise the name from other forums.

It's my habit to read the forums on a regular basis, but I tend not to contribute unless I feel I have something relevant to say. Having said that, I'm not too shy to post a question if I'm in need of advise.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, Proffesor said:

Hi Guys ( & gals ? )

Some of you might recognise the name from other forums.

It's my habit to read the forums on a regular basis, but I tend not to contribute unless I feel I have something relevant to say. Having said that, I'm not too shy to post a question if I'm in need of advise.

Welcome to the forum @Proffesor