Introduce yourself to the Forum

49 minutes ago, newtimes said:

Hello peeps..........thought id give a quick post just saying hi and introducing my self. 

I wont bore you with all the details but i am a recently divorced guy coming out of a 15 year mentally and sometimes physically abusive relationship from a woman who suffers from BPD and Narcism, to say it was hard would be an understatement. I gave it all i could before i could finally take no more and call it a day.

Im really not interested in having a proper relationship again and fell i just wanna have some fun and enhoy the last half of my life.

Sooooooooo thailand here i come.............flight booked for mid january for 10 nights in LOS. 

•  

In Thailand myself for January. 

38 minutes ago, KWA said:

Forget Bangkok, it's got all the drawbacks of big cities everywhere and unless you want to tick off a list with temples, rooftop bars and shopping malls don't go there.  Pattaya has plenty to fill your time.

Its okay for a day or two to do the tourist stuff,but it soon pisses you off with all the congestion and pollution.I have probably spent 5 days there total in all my trips to Thailand.I like being by the sea.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2019 at 2:34 PM, magnus said:

Trip booked for January.  Will be interesting to see if there will be less tourists for high season, I suspect January will be busy as usual....I noticed some hotels are already sold out for some dates in January.

3 minutes ago, Gin Kii said:

hello everyone.

Welcome to the forum @magnus and @Gin Kii  👍🏼

10 minutes ago, Sea-Hawks said:

Hello Guys!

It seems some of the posts here are a couple months old.....less traffic than the past Secrets forums???

Btw, anyone know any of the mods and get me past the required 10 posts?

thxs

Todd Aki (todd2rip)

Welcome to the forum @Sea-Hawks 👍🏼

Once you move up to the next level after you first ten post then you will see more content.

9 hours ago, Sea-Hawks said:

Hello Guys!

It seems some of the posts here are a couple months old.....less traffic than the past Secrets forums???

Btw, anyone know any of the mods and get me past the required 10 posts?

thxs

Todd Aki (todd2rip)

Welcome Todd, nice to catch up the other night. Hope you managed to service all of those girls.

1 hour ago, neilltaylor19 said:

Hi, i am a scouse exile , been living in Chiang Rai 4 years now with my family.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum.

Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai are very nice parts of Thailand and I love to visit.  If you could post some photographs of local attractions that would be great for the forum.  Also if you have any friends or associates living in Chiang Mai/Chinang Rai please encourage them to join.  It would be good for the forum as a whole to have inputs covering that area.

John

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, john luke said:

Welcome to the forum.

Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai are very nice parts of Thailand and I love to visit.  If you could post some photographs of local attractions that would be great for the forum.  Also if you have any friends or associates living in Chiang Mai/Chinang Rai please encourage them to join.  It would be good for the forum as a whole to have inputs covering that area.

John

Fully agree. I think it is nice for the forum that people in different locations share a bit of their knowledge, experience and stories of the places they live in or visit.

• Like 1