Introduce yourself to the Forum

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Sarengo said:

Hi guys

I am new here and a big fan of Phuket and Patong for holidays.  Planning to settle in Hua Hin within the next years. 
see you 

S. 

Spent two months on honeymoon at the Amari Coral Reef in Phuket, loved every minute. 
Hope you enjoy the forum Sarengo. 🤗 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I’ve been living in the Pattaya area for 7 years with 4 of those spent trying to run my own business.

Joined the group 3 months ago but after trying to do a couple of posts I only recently discovered the welcome message advising that an intro is a prerequisite.

So that should tell you a little about me, I’m the guy who buys a flat pack wardrobe from Ikea and only reads the instructions after weeks of trying to put everything together [emoji4]

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

Hi all, I’ve been living in the Pattaya area for 7 years with 4 of those spent trying to run my own business.

Joined the group 3 months ago but after trying to do a couple of posts I only recently discovered the welcome message advising that an intro is a prerequisite.

So that should tell you a little about me, I’m the guy who buys a flat pack wardrobe from Ikea and only reads the instructions after weeks of trying to put everything together [emoji4]

Welcome

12 hours ago, ractdi said:

So that should tell you a little about me, I’m the guy who buys a flat pack wardrobe from Ikea and only reads the instructions after weeks of trying to put everything together emoji4.png

Welcome to the forum, sir.

17 hours ago, ractdi said:

So that should tell you a little about me, I’m the guy who buys a flat pack wardrobe from Ikea and only reads the instructions after weeks of trying to put everything together emoji4.png

So that means you've past the first 2 initiations of the forum. Congratulations.... you are a member

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 2:23 AM, ractdi said:

@ractdi Welcome to the forum and I see your on 9 post and when you hit 10 you will see more of the forum.. !

1 hour ago, pattayafrog said:

Hi, was a member since 2006 or 2007 on the old forum. Same handle.

@pattayafrog  Welcome to the forum 👍