Jump to content

How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Lanzalad

introduce yourself to the forum

Recommended Posts

On 10/22/2018 at 3:04 AM, Galee said:

Hello 

I heard that I may know a few people here.

My first visit to Pattaya so how much is a baht bus please?

Sup G.... you around at the moment ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sa-teef said:

Good morning from sunny Pattaya.  We could use a few sunny days after a very wet October.

 

You are a fine addition to any forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2018 at 12:54 AM, AJSP said:

I remember the original Fontok, Graham if anyone recollects ??

Lovely guy , I was quite taken back when I saw the name fontok , pop up today .

  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Sup G.... you around at the moment ?

Yes free most daytime as the bird is working..

Give me a shout 0652200873

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Galee said:

Yes free most daytime as the bird is working..

Give me a shout 0652200873

will do mate, back in Patts on Monday.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2018 at 4:56 AM, Sa-teef said:

Good morning from sunny Pattaya.  We could use a few sunny days after a very wet October.

 

Welcome Steve, nice to see you here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2018 at 6:41 PM, Chokdeekap said:

Lovely guy , I was quite taken back when I saw the name fontok , pop up today .

Samesame and had same reaction ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2018 at 6:41 PM, Chokdeekap said:

Lovely guy , I was quite taken back when I saw the name fontok , pop up today .

It brought back many memories for me too, Graham was a great guy, when he found out I was going to take a 3 month holiday he drove me all over town in his truck showing me around all the non touristy areas. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, boydeste said:

It brought back many memories for me too, Graham was a great guy, when he found out I was going to take a 3 month holiday he drove me all over town in his truck showing me around all the non touristy areas. 

Graham had a heart of gold. He would go out of his way to help you if he could. I was privileged to have a drink and a chat with him on a couple of occasions

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Graham had a heart of gold. He would go out of his way to help you if he could.

That was also my experience with Graham mate.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

That was also my experience with Graham mate.

Same same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Welcome aboard Mr Rank.

 

I'll thank you not to crack cheap jokes at my expense, I've heard them all before.

I'm actually a relative to Jean Arthur who starred alongside Alan Ladd in the famous Hollywood film Shane. When she made it in films the relatives in the UK changed their surname to Arthur in the hope of cashing in on her fame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, J.Arthur said:

 

I'll thank you not to crack cheap jokes at my expense, I've heard them all before.

I'm actually a relative to Jean Arthur who starred alongside Alan Ladd in the famous Hollywood film Shane. When she made it in films the relatives in the UK changed their surname to Arthur in the hope of cashing in on her fame.

I thought it was just rhyming slang.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, J.Arthur said:

 

I'll thank you not to crack cheap jokes at my expense, I've heard them all before.

I'm actually a relative to Jean Arthur who starred alongside Alan Ladd in the famous Hollywood film Shane. When she made it in films the relatives in the UK changed their surname to Arthur in the hope of cashing in on her fame.

I can only apologise, I bearly know what to say. I think I've made a boo boo.

  • Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

I can only apologise, I bearly know what to say. I think I've made a boo boo.

Certainly smarter than the average bear. 

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×