My best winner in the past decade in the EPL

grayray

Agree on Leicester as being my personal favourite.  The EPL as a contest for the overall winner is pretty dull if truth be told.

If you do drew lines on the same graph 1) Average wage per player, 2) Premier League finishing position, the 2 lines would be pretty much the same. Leicester are the stand out for achieving so much with a relatively little spend.

Going back on your Aussie Sport thread on which was the most memorable, then it's got to 2011-2012 for the final goal and Aguero's late, late winner that decided title. Apologies to @galenkia for bringing  that game up  :default_527:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Agree on Leicester as being my personal favourite.  The EPL as a contest for the overall winner is pretty dull if truth be told.

If you do drew lines on the same graph 1) Average wage per player, 2) Premier League finishing position, the 2 lines would be pretty much the same. Leicester are the stand out for achieving so much with a relatively little spend.

Going back on your Aussie Sport thread on which was the most memorable, then it's got to 2011-2012 for the final goal and Aguero's late, late winner that decided title. Apologies to @galenkia for bringing  that game up  :default_527:

I watched that game in Secrets. Thought we had been relegated at first not realising Bolton had only drawn so went down. 

There is a great video on YouTube which I will add to this post if it's still there. 

2 hours ago, grayray said:

was the win of Leicester in 2016 wish I had some money on them at the start

I know all you poms are experts,but those blokes against all odds kicked the poo out of the regular teams that finish in the top 5 each year

regards

grayray

Would love them to do it again this season .... 😉 

• Haha 1