Brit Killed in Pattaya

ArtyGraph

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Read some of the comments on Twitter Sky news , was pretty shocked tbh 

My mate, the guy I mentioned earlier who says he goes to New Zealand instead of Thailand, said he does so because of Paedo comments. 

I mean, look at what Elon Musk said. 

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Read some of the comments on Twitter Sky news , was pretty shocked tbh 

Twitter is full of bad trolls full stop

Edit I just read it..

Fucking despicable people and sadly it just gets worse.

Hate people who hide behind a keyboard especially something as horrible as a death.

Edited by roomark
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, grayray said:

back in the late 90s they had these claypots that exploded,schrapnel all over the soi soon as I saw someone lighting one I hid behind the bar,this was in soi yamotto outside the Rising sun and Dogs Bollocks,flucking scared the shit out of me,never seen it before or again.

regards

grayray

In the early 90's some guys in the bar I used to drink in went to a quarry & bought a load of charges & were letting them off in Soi Post Office....fucking mad.

• Thumbs Up 1

I recall with venom Soi 7 in 1998 NYE and some thai tossers had hollowed out the inside of a watermelon and placed some explosive charge inside..... It was outside what later become Amazin Paradise (Pandora now) cant recall what it was at the time but a new bar and it exploded in the soi which still wasnt properly tarmac at the time....shit dirt stones melon and whats left of the shrapnel effin going everywhere bar girls, somchai and me deafened......When the noise had settled down and the bar girls had changed their pants having filled em the the two thai guys are lighting a 2nd fucker.....I'm gone legging it down the 7 thinking its gonna be difficult explaining this on the insurance form when it goes off ear splitting and its hits an electrical box which promptly blows up. Next day over Soi 8 they're discussing these nutters and noise from last night

Mad bastards...😂

• Like 1

19 hours ago, roomark said:

Just go read that thread on Twitter..

Just WOW

I have never used Twitter ... save my myself from the insanity ....

Even though I thought about subscribing just to read Trumps tweets ( but I never subscribed ) .... some of his tweets I read in the news are fucking hilarious ( if you have a sense of humor ) .... lol ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I have never used Twitter ... save my myself from the insanity ....

Even though I thought about subscribing just to read Trumps tweets ( but I never subscribed ) .... some of his tweets I read in the news are fucking hilarious ( if you have a sense of humor ) .... lol ...

Code I'm not into all the trolls on there , but I really don't think you can beat it for news (there are usually normal people on the ground wherever with their versions as well as usual news medias)

Yeah I find a lot of Trumps tweets crazy hilarious , he really doesn't give a f**k.

Edited by roomark
  • Thumbs Up 1

The city and hotels put on a hell of a show at New Year. I don,t see why folk need to risk injury and death setting street fireworks off. We passed his body en route home at 0020 hrs. He paid the highest price. Sad for family and friends. A lesson hopefully to others.

Sent from my SM-J610F using Tapatalk

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 4:04 AM, boydeste said:

+1

RIP.

TD

watched it last night on Utube,he wasn't just standing over it he bent down after he light again and his face was about 6inches away from the top.

a bad mistake R.I.P.

regards

grayray

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Rip....however given the proximity I have observed of fireworks being let off in the street to people around the peak times it was only a matter of time. I have found myself running for cover on many occasions...... 😒

+1

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 8:58 PM, tommy dee said:

confirmed then.  he was totally pissed, and the bomb contained.. 1lb at least of gunpowder.  thats a fuckin cannon

the bloke had to pissed to do what he did

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, jcolorado said:

Sure don't look like what was reported by one source - 

"died when a firework he was trying to ignite exploded in his hands at a New Year’s Eve party in Pattaya, Thailand."

Apart from your posts , I don't think I've seen that description anywhere else 

edit just seen it was in Rays link ... all the other news articles I've read were different 

Edited by Stillearly

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Apart from your posts , I don't think I've seen that description anywhere else 

edit just seen it was in Rays link ... all the other news articles I've read were different 

hw wasnt holding iot.  it was stood on the street, he was standing looking straight down at it.  that report was incorrect, but i guess doctored for those who knew him.

46 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

That video is absolutely brutal.  Dayum.

Met a guy last night who drinks with the chap who tried, in vain, to keep the casualty alive until the services arrived. He said he left the scene just before it happened, but from what he told us the samaritan told him, I dont even want to go near opening that video...