Brit Killed in Pattaya

ArtyGraph

Just now, Painter said:

Met a guy last night who drinks with the chap who tried, in vain, to keep the casualty alive until the services arrived. He said he left the scene just before it happened, but from what he told us the samaritan told him, I dont even want to go near opening that video...

You can't see much, because the victim is immediately enveloped in flame, and the videographer is blown backward off his feet.

• Confused 1

Just now, Krapow said:

Fucking Hell that video, his head couldn't have been closer, he was leaning it down to pretty much directly above. 

Had to be instant?

According to guy I met, who knows the chap who gave CPR,  he was technically alive, or was recovered ( brought back) for a short while.... ie, he had a pulse...

Apparently his neck upwards "was a mess".

Not something I really wanted to talk about, and it didnt help my sleep last night.

I'm also not sure why anyone would want to post a vid of that ( no I still haven't watched it) online...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Painter said:

According to guy I met, who knows the chap who gave CPR,  he was technically alive, or was recovered ( brought back) for a short while.... ie, he had a pulse...

Apparently his neck upwards "was a mess".

Not something I really wanted to talk about, and it didnt help my sleep last night.

I'm also not sure why anyone would want to post a vid of that ( no I still haven't watched it) online...

only good thing u can say is thaty according to his gf he was royally pissed, so probably didnt feel much, well we can only hope.   18 oz of gunpowder behind quite a hard wad wont have left much behind.  like looking into 16 barrels of 12 bore shotguns.  sad

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

only good thing u can say is thaty according to his gf he was royally pissed, so probably didnt feel much, well we can only hope.   18 oz of gunpowder behind quite a hard wad wont have left much behind.  like looking into 16 barrels of 12 bore shotguns.  sad

and the firwork will have fired its content ( other packed firewoerks to explode later in the air)  at around `170Ft -220 ft per sec from start.  thats one hell of a blow.