The 100 Baht watch

Yesitisdakid

Almost a exact year to the day I was walking up Pattaya Thai and  I left my place without my watch forgot it. Well my phone can tell me the time as well but I feel naked without a watch on so passed a vendor saw this watch I liked the look of it so figured what the hell. Since the day i got it the battery is still good and it loses no time perfect. Never had to reset it once. Band in great shape as well. I know most of the time you get what you pay for in this case I got lucky.  

15781182472680.jpg 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Almost a exact year to the day I was walking up Pattaya Thai and  I left my place without my watch forgot it. Well my phone can tell me the time as well but I feel naked without a watch on so passed a vendor saw this watch I liked the look of it so figured what the hell. Since the day i got it the battery is still good and it loses no time perfect. Never had to reset it once. Band in great shape as well. I know most of the time you get what you pay for in this case I got lucky.  

15781182472680.jpg 

Now you are colour matched with a black or an orange shirt. :default_biggrin:

• Like 1

I bought a gold and diamond-encrusted Rolex many years ago on Jomtien Beach for 1000 Baht. It looks fabulous and keeps excellent time, but you have to wind it up three or four times a day or it just stops dead. I still wear it to weddings and the suchlike when I'm back in the UK, nice to see people's jaws drop when they see it, lol.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Toy Boy said:

I bought a gold and diamond-encrusted Rolex many years ago on Jomtien Beach for 1000 Baht. It looks fabulous and keeps excellent time, but you have to wind it up three or four times a day or it just stops dead. I still wear it to weddings and the suchlike when I'm back in the UK, nice to see people's jaws drop when they see it, lol.

I worked with a guy in Birmingham who when his moody Rolex watch stopped working he took it into "Watches of Switzerland" to get the battery changed. 

We pissed ourselves laughing at how stupid he had been as they promptly confiscated the watch. 

• Haha 3