Information Required Please?

Peter.storm

Hello everyone,

I am compiling a list of good bars in Pattaya to post on GoGoHop and need a little info on prices of drinks please.

I have so far added Sapphire Agogo and Le Pub to my guide to good bars and would be interested to hear members favourite bars, the info that I need is basically prices so;-

Draft beer.

Lady Drink.

Barfine.

no of Staff.

Can any of you guys on the ground please post the info here.

Phil I have added Le Pub so could you post you prices and staff here also please?

Also if any of you own bars feel free to post the info of your own bars

Thanks everyone

What are your draft and lady drink price please mate?

Sorry mate. Don’t want to get into a price thread. I’m a lot cheaper than most gogos and beer bars on Walking St. I don’t just compete in price. I have aircon, nice toilets, big TVs, better customer care etc.

12 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Sorry mate. Don’t want to get into a price thread. I’m a lot cheaper than most gogos and beer bars on Walking St. I don’t just compete in price. I have aircon, nice toilets, big TVs, better customer care etc.

just need pretty bitch & change name le secret

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, misteregg said:

oh, well that was part of the information I was putting on for all different bars. never mind I do understand.

I have noticed how guys in pattaya seem to fuss about the price of draft, they come to PP and do the same over 25 cents, always amazes me that a few cents is so important.

Thanks anyway

• Like 1

oh, well that was part of the information I was putting on for all different bars. never mind I do understand.
I have noticed how guys in pattaya seem to fuss about the price of draft, they come to PP and do the same over 25 cents, always amazes me that a few cents is so important.
Thanks anyway

Thanks for the listing Peter. Much appreciated.

• 6 months later...

GoGoHop is growing well now as people seem to be getting fed up with facebook. The Apps are available in the App Stores. It works similar to facebook with Groups, Pages and Events but there alot more info on Bars and things that we want.

You also have the ability to have many Timelines, you get you main one but then you can create others and call them what you want, for example I have My Main one where everything goes and I have one for Vietnam and one for UK so when I visit I post the vietnam items there, they still show on the main timeline but if I want to find something about Vietnam I goto my Vietnam Timeline.

I even created a Timeline only I can see so I can keep track on what days I had which girls and information about them.

• Great Info 1

Thank you Jay/ Peter for this ........ I am not techie so don't understand a word of what you have written  but still holding a return flight to Phnom Penh so ......

.... I will check my timeline whatever that means. Hope we can meet up for some cold ones .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Thank you Jay/ Peter for this ........ I am not techie so don't understand a word of what you have written  but still holding a return flight to Phnom Penh so ......

.... I will check my timeline whatever that means. Hope we can meet up for some cold ones .....

You're still a silly bollocks then!!!!