Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

I learned today that my understanding that Secrets Hotel would continue unchanged was infact premature.

The Hotel has changed ownership and although the hotel will not close with all current bookings being honoured  the  Hotel name will change in the very near future once some formalities are completed.

The booking  email "[email protected]" is no longer in use for reservation inquiries to Secrets Hotel, Pattaya. No doubt there will be a permanant replacement shortly.  In the meantime reservation inquiries and telephone bookings can be made to the usual Hotel main number

+66 (0)38 416 914  or through the website.

A particularly sad  day for the nice young man who had some varied involvement in Secrets Hotel for much of the last 10 years and no doubt for the significant loyal band of customers who regularly returned to Secrets Hotel.

• Like 3
  • Great Info 2
  • Sad 8

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

I learned today that my understanding that Secrets Hotel would continue unchanged was infact premature.

The Hotel has changed ownership and although the hotel will not close with all current bookings being honoured  the  Hotel name will change in the very near future once some formalities are completed.

The booking  email "[email protected]" is no longer in use for reservation inquiries to Secrets Hotel, Pattaya. No doubt there will be a permanant replacement shortly.  In the meantime reservation inquiries and telephone bookings can be made to the usual Hotel main number

+66 (0)38 416 914  or through the website.

A particularly sad  day for the nice young man who had some varied involvement in Secrets Hotel for much of the last 10 years and no doubt for the significant loyal band of customers who regularly returned to Secrets Hotel.

So does that mean that the exceedingly nice young man can now retire fully ( albeit prematurely ) ?

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

Would always stay there for either a portion or whole trip once I discovered it in 2011.

Must of stayed there 6 or 7 times.Things change but I have great memories of the bar and hotel. 

All the best for the future Dan. 

We had some epic piss ups there mate...sad to see its demise.

• Like 3

for many of us it was "home from home" in pattaya for a long time, for me that was during the early Larry Era.  things changed,   i stopped going.   but had it not been for Shhh i would have got into a lot  of hassle I am sure.  made a few good pals there , incl. Robbie, who put me on the line and showed me the truth behind the veil in many issues in thailand.    I am sure it wil reopen as King Hotel and the Lobster bar, but then again, many of the staff always smelt of fish anyway 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, galenkia said:

Would always stay there for either a portion or whole trip once I discovered it in 2011.

Must of stayed there 6 or 7 times.Things change but I have great memories of the bar and hotel. 

All the best for the future Dan. 

Gal,

those bloody stairs stopped me staying there had trouble handling them sober,

let alone pissed.

regards

gryarya

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Proffesor said:

So does that mean that the exceedingly nice young man can now retire fully ( albeit prematurely ) ?

I am reliably informed that he discovered his original 2006 Honda Airblade in a shed where it had been for the last two years. Absolutely covered in all manner of crap and thus looking a complete mess with two flat tyres.

Like the nice young man it cleaned up nicely but has a list a mile long of relatively minor items that need attention or replacing and most panels need a paint job although they are sound. Engine started, eventually, and also needs some routine maintenance.

So, item 1 of project post Retirement. 😀

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1