My New Sign

misteregg

On 1/10/2020 at 1:53 AM, forcebwithu said:

If the battery runs low at night, included with the sign is a hand crank that allows Mr. Egg to run out and manually recharge the battery. Should make for good photo ops for the WS tourists.

I think LePub should have a short time room above the bar. The motion of rocking the bed keeps the sign lit up. Hell there could be a competition in whoever rocks the bed long and keeps the sign illuminated gets a beer on the house for all the hard work!!! 🤣🤣🤣 (I’m laughing too hard right now)....there should then a leaderboard downstairs in the bar for bragging rights LOOOOL

Edited by tingtong2k
  • Like 1

I think LePub should have a short time room above the bar. The motion of rocking the bed keeps the sign lit up. Hell there could be a competition in whoever rocks the bed long and keeps the sign illuminated gets a beer on the house for all the hard work!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] (I’m laughing too hard right now)....there should then a leaderboard downstairs in the bar for bragging rights LOOOOL

This made me laugh so much. Thanks for the idea although I don’t think the boys in brown would be too impressed.
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, misteregg said:

Sign update. It’s been moved down and a sign for another bar is being slotted in
above it. It lives on. In all seriousness, that sign has helped business a lot.

The low hung Le Pub looks good.
P2130003.jpg

Think the new position will be more visible to passing foot traffic.P2130014.jpg

A closeup of the precisely calibrated, optimally positioned solar cells. Too bad the soon to be two signs above them will block a lot of the sunlight.
P2130015.jpg