My New Sign

misteregg

Update: a well known Soi Diamond agogo came to visit me last night asking how I got my sign up, who I was paying etc.
I told them that it was on an electric pylon so I wasn’t paying anyone.
They said they’re going to do the same but wouldn’t mess with my sign.
Let’s see.
Told you it would kick up a fuss.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Update: a well known Soi Diamond agogo came to visit me last night asking how I got my sign up, who I was paying etc.
I told them that it was on an electric pylon so I wasn’t paying anyone.
They said they’re going to do the same but wouldn’t mess with my sign.
Let’s see.
Told you it would kick up a fuss.

Not signs, but wish they would charge rent for the utility lines using the pylons. That would get the owners to take down dead lines quickly and get rid of the spaghetti mess they have now.

• Like 1

Not signs, but wish they would charge rent for the utility lines using the pylons. That would get the owners to take down dead lines quickly and get rid of the spaghetti mess they have now.

Most are dead because if you report a fault, rather than trace the faulty cable they just lay a new one.
If they had junction boxes for cable it wouldn’t be so bad, but they don’t. They just keep splitting Fibre.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just seen a video of WS last night , in complete darkness apart from one solar powered sign .... [emoji6] 555

Yeah, it’s been funny seeing it like that. By the way, went to a meeting about two months ago and was promised that we wouldn’t have to pay signage tax for two years.
Last week, for a bill for signage tax and 10% surcharge because late.
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

• 1 month later...

Funny story. An American guy came in the bar on Saturday and said “are you misteregg?” I said yes.

He said he had been reading my stuff online and wanted to come and have a drink in Le Pub. He saw the sign on Walking St but didn’t see the arrow and thought the bar underneath it was Le Pub.

He had been there several times buying lots of drinks and asking if misteregg was here, but the staff said “no, he come later” or “he not here” This had gone on for several days before he took a walk deeper into soi Diamond and saw the real Le Pub and met me.

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Funny story. An American guy came in the bar on Saturday and said “are you misteregg?” I said yes.

He said he had been reading my stuff online and wanted to come and have a drink in Le Pub. He saw the sign on Walking St but didn’t see the arrow and thought the bar underneath it was Le Pub.

He had been there several times buying lots of drinks and asking if misteregg was here, but the staff said “no, he come later” or “he not here” This had gone on for several days before he took a walk deeper into soi Diamond and saw the real Le Pub and met me.

Some sign improvements coming soon we gather 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, misteregg said:

He obviously had not looked at any of your bar pictures while online.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, misteregg said:

Gotta love the girls 'he come later'.

It's like when you ask them if your favourite girl is in the bar and they say 'no sick not come work tonight', when she's really just been barfined 30 mins ago.

The bargirls union, it could give the UN a run for its money.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 1

• 8 months later...