How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
karon steve

Cotton cloth for shirts

I want to have some casual style shirts made before I leave in March.

Can anyone recommend where to buy lightweight cotton cloth in various colours?

Ditto a seamstress or tailor? I'd prefer not to use the ubiquitous Indian tailors unless they come highly recommended having had some not so good experiences in the past.

I remember seeing an open fronted shop full of cloth which I passed on a baht bus can't remember where it was. 

I have had a number of shirts made in Pattaya. I used that tailor "Royal John" opposite Areca Lodge on Soi Diana. Very happy with the result.

Well, if you are in BKK ... then "Ambassador & Smart Fashion" ....

I have all of my shirts made and this place has the widest array of shirt material I have ever seen .. some super great cloth ....

They are on Sukhumvit Soi 19 .. the back side of Robinsons ... a block away from Terminal 21

https://ambfa.com/index.html

most of the tailors the shops use will serve u, and are behind tuk com

i recommend cotton and silk mix, excellent for hot weather and always look good

Sign in to follow this