Welcome To Cambodia

Peter.storm

I hope this is ok posted here.

As some of you know I am involved with managing a few bars in Phnom Penh and thought it would be nice to help the forum a little bit where I can so all members here will get 10% discount off their bill on the nights I work, that is Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 

Just come and make yourselves known to me in the bar.

Here are the 4 bars I am working for;-

bar banner sml.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

1 minute ago, thumper63 said:

A very nice gesture Mr Storm. I have been to PP  many times in the past and liked it very much. Some say it will be the new destination for mongering as it seems Pattaya is being changed into a more Family Friendly destination. 

Enjoyed my trip there and will return , but don't see that happening anytime soon .... 

• Like 2

Nice oneJay. Hope to be there soon again. Went to two of those Angry Birds and Honey Pot and they were quite boring ..... you were in Hereford at the time........
but not boring  if you are there for sure. :default_fam21:
Cheers mate looking forward to it and yes PP is nowhere near as outrageous as Pattaya but I like that it is more relaxed

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Yeah I loved it. Looking forward to April. Hope you're around ..... some great fun bars but some dead as a dodo.

I like PP nice vibe to the place and really like Khmers think they are lovely people.

I will make a point of being there for you

• Thumbs Up 1

My one and only trip there, so far, was last March and I had a great time. I spent more time on 136, but as the hotel was on 130, I walked by all the bars mentioned above if they were located along that first block in from the river.

By working at those bars, do you mean you are a part time manager at all of them at the same time or do you work at one of them on any given night and then a different one the next night?

Will be back again whenever I return to Pattaya as it will become a permanent part of any Thailand trip from here on out.

And maybe a place to seek out a long term rental for a few months after I retire.

My one and only trip there, so far, was last March and I had a great time. I spent more time on 136, but as the hotel was on 130, I walked by all the bars mentioned above if they were located along that first block in from the river.
By working at those bars, do you mean you are a part time manager at all of them at the same time or do you work at one of them on any given night and then a different one the next night?
Will be back again whenever I return to Pattaya as it will become a permanent part of any Thailand trip from here on out.
And maybe a place to seek out a long term rental for a few months after I retire.
Yes mate part time manager in all bars at the same time so I flirt in and out very often so if I am not in the bar when you come in the cashier willget me or just hang around and I will be in within about 15 minutes

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

So how's things there now.? 

Like many on here I always have Cambo and Laos mentally in reserve - just in case. It has to be close to 10 years since I've been to either though, just too lazy and comfortable here. 

9 minutes ago, Winston said:

So how's things there now.? 

Like many on here I always have Cambo and Laos mentally in reserve - just in case. It has to be close to 10 years since I've been to either though, just too lazy and comfortable here. 

It's good , was there for a week in Feb/March ... a lot of fun to be had 

the OP is still working at the bars he mentioned, but hasn't posted on here for a few years 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

It's good , was there for a week in Feb/March ... a lot of fun to be had 

the OP is still working at the bars he mentioned, but hasn't posted on here for a few years 

Was in town with Stillearly and can confirm lots of fun to be had in PP.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Was in town with Stillearly and can confirm lots of fun to be had in PP.

Stew you have any knowledge of the beer promo girls? I know it’s many years ago I read the article, and maybe it was more Siem Reap than PP. Some real lookers who would readily go after their shift was over, but of course the do-gooders had to write how it was all exploitation & they have no choice if they want to pay the rent

7 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Stew you have any knowledge of the beer promo girls? I know it’s many years ago I read the article, and maybe it was more Siem Reap than PP. Some real lookers who would readily go after their shift was over, but of course the do-gooders had to write how it was all exploitation & they have no choice if they want to pay the rent

No experience of beer promo girls in PP, but there were hundreds of girls in the bars. 

• Thumbs Up 2