Busted in Bangkok

ArtyGraph

I read something or saw something about the Thai Immigration police ( or whatever you call them ) busting over 40K people that have had issues with their Visa's over the last year ... partially due to a new software system immigration has implemented

I am not sure if that is some sort of rumor or the truth or somewhere in between .... I guess I can kinda believe because I got hassled by immigration and was taken to the immigration detention center because I did not have my physical passport on me a year or so ago ... the pick up truck they threw me into was filled with blacks guys ...

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Well saw it last night and it was about as exciting as watching paint dry IMO

total load of rubbish to fill a gap in a tv schedule.  despite title i think only 20% BKK, mostly pats, and boring as fuck, could be any holiday place in the world,   the dead beats are the same everywhere.  no entertainment value, no informative content, just total wank.    

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, tommy dee said:

total load of rubbish to fill a gap in a tv schedule.  despite title i think only 20% BKK, mostly pats, and boring as f**k, could be any holiday place in the world,   the dead beats are the same everywhere.  no entertainment value, no informative content, just total wank.    

Agreed...

It's on at 10pm at night here thankfully most people probably won't see it otherwise I'd have to listen to the usual bullshit ..

It's like a shit version of the old Ibiza Uncovered series in the 90s.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 11:21 PM, LOSO said:

It was worth a watch. Much like the one from a few years back. 6 episodes in total so I'll carry on....its Thailand whats not to like 😉

I didn't mind the original...

Thought this was terrible though.

• Like 1

It was OK (with judicious use of fast-forward), for a genre where the bar is set very, very low 😀

The lady with mental health issues from Tajikistan that the Tourist Police in Patts had to deal with was a surprise. Amazing how she managed to get on a flight.

Looking forward to the next episode with the promise of Operation X-Ray arrests.

9 hours ago, roomark said:

Agreed...

It's on at 10pm at night here thankfully most people probably won't see it otherwise I'd have to listen to the usual bullshit ..

It's like a shit version of the old Ibiza Uncovered series in the 90s.

And on Channel 5 .... 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/16/2020 at 9:26 PM, galenkia said:

Should of got Mad Joe to present it. 😀

Pattaya is full of degenerate parasitic filth. 

Don't be daft! How could he present it when it was probably him hiding from his Tajikistan bird in the GoGo Bar.

• Haha 3