Walking Street Sunday Night

Evil Penevil

IMG_0472.jpg

These pics were taken at abou 10.00 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 19, at about 10.00 p.m. at the intersection of Walking Street and Soi Diamond.  It was busy but not  jammed.  More farang faces than you usually see on WS, but most of them were Russian. It was quite a diverse group of WS sightseers- Indians, Koreans, Japanese, Russians, West Europeans, Brits,  North Americans, Australians, etc. It was too late for the Chinese flag-following groups.  I saw only one.

IMG_0471.jpg

As usual, the live-music bars had a lot of customers, but I didn't see many going in or coming out of the go go bars.

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

Soi Diamond looking towards 2nd Road...

IMG_0476.jpg

and towards WS.

IMG_0475.jpg

The relatively new CoCo A Go Go had two Caucasian (Russian?) girls as "hello" girls.  

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Some assorted pics in and around the Made in Thailand beer bar complex across from Central Festival.  I pass by there on a daily basis, but seldom venture in. I didn't think it was worth starting a new thread for these few pics.

Between 9.15 and 10.30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22, it was fairly busy in a few bars, empty in others. That pretty much the general rule in beer bar complexes.  The girls were friendly and most definitely available for bar fines. There was no pressure for lady drinks in any of the bars.  But in terms of prospecting, you'd have to go through an awful lot of rough to find any diamonds.

Evil

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1