Restaurant which used to sell kangaroo and crocodile

andycoll

I used to eat kangaroo often until the supermarket put the word gourmet in front of it and upped the price accordingly. 

23 minutes ago, KWA said:

Crocodile regularly seen on 2nd Road outside Central Festival, but from a stall with a few plastic chairs and tables, not a restaurant.  Not sure about kangaroo, but who would eat Skippy anyway? 😉

31 minutes ago, KWA said:

Crocodile regularly seen on 2nd Road outside Central Festival, but from a stall with a few plastic chairs and tables, not a restaurant.  Not sure about kangaroo, but who would eat Skippy anyway? 😉

We used to shoot 30-40-50 Skippy’s a night,when we were kids.

Sold them to the Italians that had Greyhounds for $6 a piece.thats what they fed them...until they wouldn’t run.

Also sold them river, stingray flaps.

Was good beer money.

Edited by Skalliwag

7 hours ago, KWA said:

This One from last August. I haven't tried it but was sort of tempted

Croc1.jpg

Croc2.jpg

Croc 3.jpg

On 1/22/2020 at 6:20 AM, Scotty said:

Used to be one opposite the rear entrance of Royal Garden, sold ostrich etc, must be about 20 years ago ! Can’t recall the name, long gone I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I remember the place you mean.

It had a swiss flag as its sign over the doorway.

I can't remember the name either, but I think it moved to Naklua when the rent got silly.