Pure genius great idea

Yesitisdakid

15795993216150.jpg15795993217391.jpgWell genius in my opinion anyway. Mister Pattaya fashion Guru Striderman and I got together for a drink today as we do a couple times a week. He had just been in to pay his 3bb internet for 1 year recently. Every year they give him some kind of little gift when making the yearly payment. This year was the best ever in my opinion. This little duffle weighs 266 G and if the picture show when folded up fits into a very small pouch attached to the bag. Comes with a shoulder strap and a regular hand strap. I could easily get seven kilos of carry-on in this and when it's no longer needed it folds into that small bag pictured. I would think a Bag Maker would be selling these somewhere in  town I think they would be a big seller. Yeah I know I know Small Things excite me what can I say. I offered to buy it from him I would use it a good amount of time very handy but he wouldn't sell it to me. But he did give it to me. 🙂

15795993217692.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Looks perfect for shopping now that a lot of places have stopped giving out single use plastic bags.

I went to the Mall Bang Kapi this afternoon .... everyone was giving out plastic bags ... I was kinda surprised .. seeing that 7/11 and Tesco has stopped .... so, I am confused .. LOL 

This is the one the bakery gave me ...

IMG_4770.JPG

Got one last year as well.
Mines in light blue.
Great thing about it is that the strap clips off and I can replace it with a really good quality strap from Ton Binn (luggage company from Seattle)

I took this and my small Pacsafe bag on my trip to the UK last year.

Fantastic bag.

6 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I went to the Mall Bang Kapi this afternoon .... everyone was giving out plastic bags ... I was kinda surprised .. seeing that 7/11 and Tesco has stopped .... so, I am confused .. LOL 

This is the one the bakery gave me ...

IMG_4770.JPG

In Nor Cal the policy is all f***d up. The big supermarkets charge a dime for paper bags and aren't allowed to have plastic ones. But drug stores and small mom & pop restaurants, clothing stores, 7/11 and any convenience store can use plastic bags at no charge. I always thought the plastic bags were worse than paper. It makes zero sense. 

8 hours ago, misteregg said:

Got one last year as well.
Mines in light blue.
Great thing about it is that the strap clips off and I can replace it with a really good quality strap from Ton Binn (luggage company from Seattle)

I took this and my small Pacsafe bag on my trip to the UK last year.

Fantastic bag.

I dont like the shoulder strap i remove it and then fits even better in the little bag

6 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Well I'm impressed as hell that Steve gave you the bag. The old boy is actually a pretty good guy...5555555

He had at least 4 good reasons to gift it to me

Edited by Yesitisdakid