29 Years....

coxyhog

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

29 Years ago we got wed in a Bangkok registry office.The only witness was her brother who was working as a teacher in Bangkok at the time.Afterwards he took us to his favourite restaurant & my new bride ate a crispy fried frog....wtf have I got myself into here I thought.

Later we went to Jools in Soi Nana where I imbibed lots & lots of champagne & ended up in a right old state as the pic below shows.I guess my new bride was thinking wtf have I got myself into here as she took the photo.

Fortunately 29 years later we are still wondering....

med.jpg

BTW my mother gave me a bollocking for getting married in trainers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, that's all well and good, your girl's different, bla bla bla 😁

But enough of that oul nonsense and on to the important stuff, I'm betting Watford to stay up :default_biggrin: 

Congrats by the way, hope to say the same in 22 years time. 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, coxyhog said:

BTW my mother gave me a bollocking for getting married in trainers

I got married in shorts, meant to get married on the Friday but whilst on way to Bangkok in a taxi on the Thursday we got redirected to the registry office. It was trainers, shorts and a t-shirt for me, very poor show I know.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/24/2020 at 3:04 PM, Toy Boy said:

Well done sir, you're a better man than me.

I've been with the same GF for almost 12 years now, but no way am I going to marry her!

I was with Beach Gal for over 12 years .. then married her .. she got pregnant and I am of the "old school" ....

Pretty funny that day .. she is 9 months pregnant standing there in a wedding dress that has been modified to somehow fit her ... and no one said a word ... I think everyone was really happy we were finally getting married .....

I haven't looked back -  one of the " good " decisions I have made in my life .....

soda.jpg

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3