COVID 19 Related to THAILAND Posts

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

That is not the subject. And your info is wrong.  Don't confound Aceh and Indonesia.

TS,

great to see you back :default_clapping:just don't let the wicky wackers  drag you into any bullshit

regards

grayray

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

That is not the subject. And your info is wrong.  Don't confound Aceh and Indonesia.

Sometimes it is not what one says but how one says it that totally devalues the content.

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch oh, the bitch is back
Stone cold sober as a matter of fact (?)
I can bitch, I can bitch 'cause I'm better than you
It's the way that I move, the things that I do oh…

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Sometimes it is not what one says but how one says it that totally devalues the content.

Khun D,

if English is not your native tongue,you are going to get some strange posts,but is that OK to give someone the stick then get all upset when he comes back.

NOT where iam from , I will always back the underdog especially if its against some poms and yanks who love to dish it out but get all strange when it comes .

"it" could be anything from throwing personal/country shit or just smartarse comments to get the frog to arch up.

but if the Mods are on their game when they censor his post they are checking other posts also in whatever thread.

regards

grayray

13 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Jambo, stick to post things that make sense ? 

BTW, how many kids have you brought through the Thai education system ? 

Zero.... so dont speak about what you dont know. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Jambo, stick to post things that make sense ? 

BTW, how many kids have you brought through the Thai education system ? 

Zero.... so dont speak about what you dont know. 

You totally miss my point which is no surprise to me at all.

When will you ever learn that the way that your style of responding to members who make a post that you disagree, or they have disagreed with you, is all too often just rude and invites confrontation.

Grayray puts that down to the fact that English is not your first language. I do not believe that for a minute as your command of the English language is at least as good as most native English speakers on the forum.  No, you just think you are always right and have this need to have the last word.

• Like 4
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mate, 

Somebody with a narrow mind demoted me to Newbie, so there is little chance I'll post something interesting.

Never mind the T.R. and content I did before,  if you dont follow the rose tinted love love mentality you're punished.

The place has become worse than Secrets..... But I am not surprised, it was a bit to be expected.

Cheers, take care !

TS,

you behave newbie,:default_deadhorse:

because there will be some who would demote you even futher down the rat hole.:default_1092:

regards

grayray

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

No, you just think you are always right and have this need to have the last word

Wrong. I just express my view, my opinion. And its just that.

Ho, and I wont change....

And I have a bit more experience than you about Asia....

But lets go back on topic, this horrible virus that will exterminate humanity..... just as Aids was supposed to do !

But you know what ? I dont give a shit.....

At the beach with a beer, enjoying life, no sweat or worries !

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, grayray said:

TS,

you behave newbie,:default_deadhorse:

because there will be some who would demote you even futher down the rat hole.:default_1092:

regards

grayray

But,..... being banned from a Pats dreamers forum is not something thats gonna traumatise me !

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

But,..... being banned from a Pats dreamers forum is not something thats gonna traumatise me !

:default_268213:,

TS,

think I better keep B.B.T.F.:default_fam21:alive

Bring,Back,The,Frenchman.

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, grayray said:

:default_268213:,

TS,

think I better keep B.B.T.F.:default_fam21:alive

Bring,Back,The,Frenchman.

regards

grayray

Thanks mate,

2nd large Bintang, watching the sea (and listening to it) and watching my fav waitresses..... Nothing better !

Why would anyone stress or worry ? 

BTW, I asked her to check my temp not when I enter but when I leave ....so I can have an idea how drunk I am ....

Still at 36.0 now.   All safe and f*ck the virus !

I wondered if I was in the right thread for a moment.  Anyway, the announcement from the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand was pretty much as expected.  LINK

Evil

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Thanks mate,

2nd large Bintang, watching the sea (and listening to it) and watching my fav waitresses..... Nothing better !

Why would anyone stress or worry ? 

BTW, I asked her to check my temp not when I enter but when I leave ....so I can have an idea how drunk I am ....

Still at 36.0 now.   All safe and f*ck the virus !

JM,

go home and sleep it off,or I will row over there in me wee plastic fantastic canoe,and kick ya up the arse :default_biggrin: no more posts till to-morrow PLEASE

good night mate

regards

grayray

10 minutes ago, grayray said:

JM,

go home and sleep it off,or I will row over there in me wee plastic fantastic canoe,and kick ya up the arse :default_biggrin: no more posts till to-morrow PLEASE

good night mate

regards

grayray

Gray...its 1 pm here....

For us frogs it's "aperitif time"

Ok, enough TF .... let the dramatization resume it's way ! 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

Information from the  Facebook page of the Thailand Public Relations Department, Office of the Prime Minister.  The chart and graphics put the official announcements in an easy-to-read form.

Evil

Govt. PR.JPG

quar2.jpg

quar4.jpg

Be interested to know what ASQ (alternative state quarantine ) means

Looking on the other thread with insurance premiums quoted I am a little confused whether this applies to all foreigners or just to tourists as presently I would be allowed in, even now, as a spouse of a Thai national.  I certainly am not interested in paying a couple of thousand pounds just to go to Thailand for a holiday with my wife or to stay there for a few months.

I am thinking also that the insurance premiums are temporary until the virus is reduced significantly as if it is expected to be a feature for the foreseeable future I would not bother but it could allow Thailand to get the dream of the biggest spenders in who see the premiums as just small change.

I am not in any way in the bracket of those so desperate to go to Thailand that they would still pay whatever is asked.

44 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Be interested to know what ASQ (alternative state quarantine ) means

37 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I was just thinking the same thing?

Your wish is my command.  There is info on all the quarantine hotels on the PR Dept.'s Facebook page, but I'll post the details of the "quarantine packages" for those BMs who don't use Facebook.

Evil

quar.jpg

quar2.jpg

quar3.jpg

EDIT IN- More to come after breakfast.

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Great Info 3

20 minutes ago, lazarus said:

^

Daily massage included with ASQ?

I doubt it but looking at what is included  it looks like 3 meals a day are offered as well as other extras so really not a bad deal for the price between 45000 - 55000 over 15 days.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I doubt it but looking at what is included  it looks like 3 meals a day are offered as well as other extras so really not a bad deal for the price between 45000 - 55000 over 15 days.

And "joiner fees" are irrelevant!  Some descriptions mention free WiFi, others don't.  At least one hotel says there is an extra charge of 7,300 baht for the initial COVID-19 test.

Four more ASQ options:

quar4.jpg

quar5.jpg

• Great Info 2

I could go to Thailand as well now.

But f**k that. If going to stay long time that's different, but for a holiday, the hotel quarantine, extra insurance. 

No, was hoping for January, but could maybe be next July if this keeps up.

6 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Looking on the other thread with insurance premiums quoted I am a little confused whether this applies to all foreigners or just to tourists as presently I would be allowed in, even now, as a spouse of a Thai national.  I certainly am not interested in paying a couple of thousand pounds just to go to Thailand for a holiday with my wife or to stay there for a few months.

I am thinking also that the insurance premiums are temporary until the virus is reduced significantly as if it is expected to be a feature for the foreseeable future I would not bother but it could allow Thailand to get the dream of the biggest spenders in who see the premiums as just small change.

I am not in any way in the bracket of those so desperate to go to Thailand that they would still pay whatever is asked.

There seems to be a lot of misinformation around Dave. For example, the YouTuber NDTVI is telling people that have rentals in Thailand that they will be allowed to visit as they have 'residence in Thailand'.

This is definitely not true, Richard Barrow confirmed with Thai Immigration that residence means a permanent residence. Even for those who are are married to a Thai, I would check with the consulate before booking anything.

As for your question about insurance, what I can gather from following Richard Barrow, all foreigners entering the kingdom must undergo a 14 day quarantine, and have the appropriate insurance. 

Edited by dcfc2007
  • Great Info 1