Very late arrival money exchange pesos?

Yesitisdakid

I need some help guys I've got a friend coming over from the Philippines he has pesos lots of them. He has no US money he needs to change some at the airport on arrival and before someone says he's going to get a shitty rate at the airport I know that he knows that. The question is he gets in about 3:30 4:00 a.m. in the morning. Will there be any exchange booths open to Rob him :-) and if there are will he have trouble exchanging pesos? I know pesos can be exchanged here at T T no problem but don't know about the airport. Appreciative somebody knows.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I need some help guys I've got a friend coming over from the Philippines he has pesos lots of them. He has no US money he needs to change some at the airport on arrival and before someone says he's going to get a shitty rate at the airport I know that he knows that. The question is he gets in about 3:30 4:00 a.m. in the morning. Will there be any exchange booths open to Rob him 🙂 and if there are will he have trouble exchanging pesos? I know pesos can be exchanged here at T T no problem but don't know about the airport. Appreciative somebody knows.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

He could always just use an ATM for the first days funds , then change the Pesos when he hits Patts , less hassle maybe 

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2